Rebellion in the Middle East

Lelouch Vi Britannia

Nuclear bombs have been detonated across Not-so-great Beadford by suicide bombers.... hundreds of millions are dead.

The Islamic State does not claim responsibility. 

Yes, Suicide Bombers now have nuclear belts because thats possible with modern technology. Poor show. 

• Upvote 2

Don't tell me this is ending! This was very entertaining. 

Just ignore Ibrahims OP and yea, the war ends with a Peace Treaty signed, and half of Persia is independent

I assume Caledonia is next to sign a peace treaty

Yea, just agree to make humanitarian aid is your priority, dont invade Arabia and help unite the World via Diplomacy

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

The Witch Senate of the Eastern Asian Republic has given clearance to have a Aircraft Carrier hover over the Middle-Eastern Area. We will not be disclosing when the take-off is nor it's direct coordinates.

Flood gates were sabotaged amidst a severe flood warning in Spain: Countless homes have been destroyed and thousands killed. 

Yes, Suicide Bombers now have nuclear belts because thats possible with modern technology. Poor show. 

No, more like a nuclear bomb in the back of a van.... Press A Button... light up the sky.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Just ignore Ibrahims OP and yea, the war ends with a Peace Treaty signed, and half of Persia is independent

Yea, just agree to make humanitarian aid is your priority, dont invade Arabia and help unite the World via Diplomacy

And Khevin is spreading the truth.

I honestly feel like this became garbage though. Mainly because of a billion deaths in one day. *Shrugs*

*Cough* Ibrahim *Cough*

Just pretend the Ibrahim part didnt happen

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Flood gates were sabotaged amidst a severe flood warning in Spain: Countless homes have been destroyed and thousands killed. 

No, more like a nuclear bomb in the back of a van.... Press A Button... light up the sky.

News just in! Goat herder has delusions of grandeur.

I honestly feel like this became garbage though. Mainly because of a billion deaths in one day. *Shrugs*

Blame Ibrahim.

More propaganda!

And errr, yeah, blame Ibrahim for bringing it out of proportion. 

Edited by Francisco Franco

I almost forgot.. The Carrier will be hovering over the middle eastern area to make sure peace is kept between both sides. The scanner drones are your friends. Try not to intimidate them. 

We will agree with that so long as Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan remain free to govern themselves without intervention by the Caliphate. (Still voting will ensue to decide whether they become states of Caledonia or if the will go on there own

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Or the part where Khevin was accused of propaganda and killing civilians.

Words brother, words

We will agree with that so long as Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan remain free to govern themselves without intervention by the Caliphate. (Still voting will ensue to decide whether they become states of Caledonia or if the will go on there own

Those arent Arabian area, they are independent

IYT09l4.png

The Islamic State deploys it's forces heavily across Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan; usurping the apostate rulers and implementing the Shariah of Allah (Azza Wa Jal).

ztt5Wgs.png

Words brother, words

Those arent Arabian area, they are independent

On the contrary they are colonies of Caledonia and border Iran. (Really the only reason I entered the discussion)

The Islamic State deploys it's forces heavily across Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan; usurping the apostate rulers and implementing the Shariah of Allah (Azza Wa Jal).

Speaking of the ships used earlier if you read word for word you'd know they hold enough nukes to wipe an entire nation off the map* drops enough to utterly destroy Iran, Iraq, and Arabia

They are part of the Islamic State now.

I now own Iran, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia

Speaking of the ships used earlier if you read word for word you'd know they hold enough nukes to wipe an entire nation off the map* drops enough to utterly destroy Iran, Iraq, and Arabia

Hey, focus on pace, just ignore Ibrahim

IYT09l4.png

Lol, if you dropped that many nukes at once, you pretty much destroyed the world. 

Oh, and It's not like we don't have nukes too :v

ztt5Wgs.png

Arabia controls Iraq, Southern Iran, and Saudi Arabia. You control Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan if they accept.
  • Upvote 1