Rebellion in the Middle East

Lelouch Vi Britannia

Ahh who is black

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Neutrals are allowed access and we may even make an exception for "Non-Shariah compliant goods" if it can be proven that it will only be sold to non-Muslims in non-Muslim countries.

Narvan would agree to this.

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Maybe some military convoy's protecting ships?

The Empire tends to have several ships patrolling major Narvanese shipping lanes.

Jizya still applies for my territorial water. 2000 dinar for safe travel or human shield

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Shariah law allows for this and it's in the interest of maslaha, akhi.

well what will they give us in return

The area in vietnam is Greater Vietnam, added just as a joke, Brown is the Islamic State, Red is Arabia, dark Red is The Brittish Empire, Gold is Chernigov, Blue is Khevin, Dark Blue is Spain, Light Blue is Great Saxony Empire, Green is Cenna, Grey is The New Union of States.

Oh, and Ibrahim, I have ways of getting oil already. And an Embargo against you has been established, and you will be loosing out on Europe's breadbasket.

Edited by Alexei Lysenko
  • Upvote 1

I have been raising the price of uranium. Soon I will stop the crusaders buying uranium and then they shall die of cold.

• Upvote 1

A full trade embargo has been placed on all members of the Crusader Coalition until such a time as they deem fit to leave it.

- No Oil

- No Gas

- No Access To Trade Routes

R.I.P. your economies.

Since I'm not apart of this Crusader Coalition, I assume such embargoes haven't been placed on the Empire?

The area in vietnam is Greater Vietnam, added just as a joke, Brown is the Islamic State, Red is Arabia, dark Red is The Brittish Empire, Gold is Chernigov, Blue is Khevin, Dark Blue is Spain, Light Blue is Great Saxony Empire, Green is Cenna, Grey is The New Union of States.

Oh, and Ibrahim, I have ways of getting oil already. And an Embargo against you has been established, and you will be loosing out on Europe's breadbasket.

Always forgetting about the Empire of Narvan I see.

Guess I gotta add myself.

InO2cr7.png

http://i.imgur.com/InO2cr7.png

I have been raising the price of uranium. Soon I will stop the crusaders buying uranium and then they shall die of cold.

Solar energy and and windmills are so much cleaner, and less destructive on the environment.

I'll gladly love enjoying my green lushes land, while your clouded up with smog.

Well good night see you soon.

Caledonian embargo placed on the enemies and I have the majority of North America so I think I'll be fine without your oil and uranium

Thankfully, I'm self-sufficient.

Funny how all of a sudden everyone considers themselves to be self-sufficient whilst completely ignoring the geopolitical realities of the real world.  :unsure:

If you are indeed that self-sufficient.... then your economy must truly suck.

• Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png