Join Black Knights!

LordStrum

*enters trance*

Hey People,

I dont know who you are or what are your circumstances, but I would like you to listen for me for a minute. I am Alex, a noob. I have just started this game 9 days ago, I havent played anything like this before so I was in deep **** trying to figure out things like: what should I build, what is best way to build my nation, which resources is good for me to produce and why, how many military buildings do I need as a newbie, etc...

Then I got a message from BK saying they could help me. I was sceptical, but I had nothing to lose so I accepted their invitation. Man, I was suprised. They are very professional in bringing up new players who actually care about this game and want to learn. They literally throw at you millions of $ just because you are a member. I could have earned 50000$ per hour as a new nation, which is not too bad isnt it? And there is the welcome bonus (1 000 000$!!)upon finishing some easy tasks after applying, its yours for free! And I havent even mentioned the city grants! Which AA builds your first 8 city AND 800 infra in each of them!? Which AA provides more then half the costs of the next couple of cities even after city 8!? This alliance says "we benefit if you are stromg so we want to make you strong!" Can you believs that? They benefit by giving you money! And I am not talking about bribery, they give you the money to build a strong nation. They need you... nah, that is not right; WE need you!

Did I mentioned the community? I mean, just read this topic, are they not AWESOME!? Dank memes, sense of humour like godlvl, friendly, helpful and a very organised, professional high tier goverment. And they are not untouchable, they get involved in daily discussions even with normal members, they listen to us, they troll us occasionally (which in my interpretation is also a good thing), so its just a big fun to be in this AA. Also, I am they type of person who likes to know what is going on around them, who loves history and politics, even (or especially ^^) if its IC. BK has a very nice forum with every information I would want to know about pas and present alliances, history of the game, history of the political changes, everything. I am just a 9 days old player, but with some time invested I now know about every major alliance in the game, their threaty web, big wars in the past, I know which alliances are arc enemies, etc...

So if you are like me who is into these things, then BK is for you.

If you like free money, BK is for you.

If you like dank memes and having fun, BK is for you.

If you want to learn how this game works, BK is for you.

If you want a career within and alliance, BK is for you.

What are you waiting for!? JOIN BK!

*exists trance*

- Umm..., what happened?

;)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
I have been in BK for about a week now, and so far I have met:

An generous banker.

A slightly stingier banker.

A demon who is obsessed with the stingier banker.

A helpful HR dog.

A continually high dog.

A robot with only three modes: Serious, Sarcastic, Silly

And I have seen:

Bribes Grants for the first 8 cities.

The single most professional meta-game grant system I have ever seen.

An organized instruction system whose only difficultly is contacting the right officer.

An extremely simple Military Policy that nobody can seem to follow.

A Code Geass fan club.

A Code Geass hate club.

A higher concentration of Dank Memes that I though could exist in our universe.

Aren't you just a little bit curious now?

• Upvote 2

Check out my P&W Aide here: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/24872-fliesnow-s-politics-and-war-aide

Crux sacra sit mihi lux; Non draco sit mihi dux