Gabby Declares Litter Box on Alien Worshipers

Gabby

Name one other member of BK, that you know of, that uses that same recruitment tactic! Thats my tactic, hoe. I take full responsibility and credibility for that method. What I do on my terms is my prerogative. I wasn't speaking for all of BK, and I won't apologize for raiding your stupid a$$. You got exactly what you deserved. And you're gonna get it again, and again, and again… sorry pu$$y, you chose the wrong side. BK hoe

Says the guy who could barely beat a nation half his size while that nation was simultaneously under blockade. I know you are just trying to tempt Gabby to leave his fortress and attack you so that you can get your little friends to help, but Gabby will continue to draw up other targets for the time being. There will be time for the rematch.

Says the guy who could barely beat a nation half his size while that nation was simultaneously under blockade. I know you are just trying to tempt Gabby to leave his fortress and attack you so that you can get your little friends to help, but Gabby will continue to draw up other targets for the time being. There will be time for the rematch.

I thought this was PW not Game of Thrones lol

209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png