Uranium King

Franz

Given that there have been 7 other offers in just the past hour, you have a lot more work to corner the market. Plus coal or oil can substitute for uranium's primary use in a pinch.

I'm willing to switch my production from steel to uranium for the right buyer. ;)

Given that there have been 7 other offers in just the past hour, you have a lot more work to corner the market. Plus coal or oil can substitute for uranium's primary use in a pinch.

I'm willing to switch my production from steel to uranium for the right buyer. ;)

Not really, I've already done what I needed to do.

vincerusso500.jpg

Listen bro, hear me out, I've heard of the Uranium King and I think it's time I get in on that, and you know me, bro -- I like to GO BIG OR GO HOME! So how about we have a Uranium King title on a pole match where the, get this bro, the Uranium King title will literally... be up for grabs. Bro ya wanna hear the topper? Donald Trump guest referee. Everybody loves that guy, I'm tellin ya bro, e-ver-y-bo-dy loves that guy. I know what you're thinking bro, wheres the swerve, you need the swerve bro, well bro I was thinking in a shocking swerve when we're laid out Donald Trump can retrieve the title from the pole and we'll have Donald. Trump. The. New. URANIUM. KING!!! 

Ah but we don't stop there bro, check this out bro, Donald Trump winning literally makes it rain money! He's that over bro. Princess Bubblegum comes down to the ring to celebrate with Trump only to in a swerve no one will see coming bro, get BLASTED by a steel chair from Trump bro. He yells at Bubblegum "It was me...it was me ALL ALONG...." He takes off the Trump mask to reveal that he was Shifty Stranger all along...bam there it is bro.

Two months later we can blow the whole thing off with a Donald Trump, the real one bro vs. Shifty Stranger in a Princess Bubblegum on a pole match bro.

• Upvote 1

vincerusso500.jpg

Listen bro, hear me out, I've heard of the Uranium King and I think it's time I get in on that, and you know me, bro -- I like to GO BIG OR GO HOME! So how about we have a Uranium King title on a pole match where the, get this bro, the Uranium King title will literally... be up for grabs. Bro ya wanna hear the topper? Donald Trump guest referee. Everybody loves that guy, I'm tellin ya bro, e-ver-y-bo-dy loves that guy. I know what you're thinking bro, wheres the swerve, you need the swerve bro, well bro I was thinking in a shocking swerve when we're laid out Donald Trump can retrieve the title from the pole and we'll have Donald. Trump. The. New. URANIUM. KING!!! 

Ah but we don't stop there bro, check this out bro, Donald Trump winning literally makes it rain money! He's that over bro. Princess Bubblegum comes down to the ring to celebrate with Trump only to in a swerve no one will see coming bro, get BLASTED by a steel chair from Trump bro. He yells at Bubblegum "It was me...it was me ALL ALONG...." He takes off the Trump mask to reveal that he was Shifty Stranger all along...bam there it is bro.

Two months later we can blow the whole thing off with a Donald Trump, the real one bro vs. Shifty Stranger in a Princess Bubblegum on a pole match bro.

Didn't you resign from my service to go and work for the enemy? GET ME SHIFTY BENJAMIN HERE NOW!

Didn't you resign from my service to go and work for the enemy? GET ME SHIFTY BENJAMIN HERE NOW!

Don't be like that Vinnie Mac bro. I ruined all your possible competition, surely thats worth giving me a job over bro. Trust me bro, I equal ratings, everybody knows that. I was thinking, get this bro, to fix your current rating problem will take a lot of work but I got some ideas bro. One for example takes looking at Kevin Owens bro. A guy who looks like he just came from Gleason’s Gym, where he was training to be a “rasslerâ€. Owens doesn’t look like a star, he doesn't smell like a star, as a matter of fact he looks like a guy that could have possibly jumped the guardrail. Which reminds me—I STILL REMEMBER Hillbilly Jim when he was “presented†as “somebody†the first time we saw him on WWE TV. This guy Owens is a jabroni, everybody knows that. Oh and Owens dropping Cena? That did nothing but make the 115th time World Champ look bad.

So we take that out of shape goober and we pair him up with other outta shape slobs, yeah bro, I'm talking about hillbilly Wyatt and that ruskie Rusev. People love to see fat people dance bro, they'll be over bro. Then get this bro we reveal that Lana, the Ravishing Russian is only with Rusev because she loves fat guys! The love triangle, actually bro it'd be four people so what'd we call it bro? A love square? Quadrangle? No matter bro you get the idea bro, between Lana, a sexy woman bro, and 3 fat guys, that'll entertain everybody watching bro. Of course the swerve bro is she'll at the end say she is hardcore and she'll take all three of them bro!

vincerusso500.jpg

YES! I LOVE THIS! THAT'S A REAL PLOT TWIST! NICE! Donald trump was shifty stranger the whole time!!!