Executions in Britannia

Lelouch Vi Britannia

Murder in Britannian City!

On October 7, 1999 (Orbis Date) what seemed like a normal day in the Occupied USA city of Washington D.C. turned horrific. At around 2.46 am EST five Arabian tourists from the Islamic State of Arabia were lined up against a wall in downtown Washington and shot. The perpertartors were described as 3 men in their early 20s medium build. Camera footage failed to detect the faces of the suspects as they were wearing masks. The suspects were armed with automatic rifles and no other casuailties aside from the toruists were reported.

This is was the first Britannian on Arabian crime incident since the restoration of ties between the Holy Britannian Empire and the Islamic State of Arabia in early 1999 (Orbis Date).

The Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia did not comment on the incident and the Britannian News crew is contacing the leader of Arabia, Calipate Abu Haddad for comment.

This has been Britannian News Exclusive

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Following the murder of Arabian tourists in Britannia, the esteemed caliph Abu Haddad has interned all citizens from Britannia, this is for security and is in no way a discrimatory move against Britannia. The Caliph had also ordered that Britannia be infiltrated by spies to uncover any government coverup over the incident.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

The Caliph had also ordered that Britannia be infiltrated by spies to uncover any government coverup over the incident.

Uhh, shouldn't this be classified info?

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Uhh, shouldn't this be classified info?

I am invoking fear into the hearts of those I please to fear my nation

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Racist attacks. Hmph...somehow I'm not surprised...I think this has to do with my alienation with anime and its portrayal of black people...this is just a personal feeling.......(that's what you get for having anime as your portrait xD xD xD, nothing personal towards you yourself...just towards anime as a whole)

• Upvote 1

Racist attacks. Hmph...somehow I'm not surprised...I think this has to do with my alienation with anime and its portrayal of black people...this is just a personal feeling.......(that's what you get for having anime as your portrait xD xD xD, nothing personal towards you yourself...just towards anime as a whole)

Dont make me name a ton of black anime charatcers

Also consider the fact that most Japanese people are not black

Also! In the anime of the character i have....the Britannians are extremely racist

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Dont make me name a ton of black anime charatcers

Also consider the fact that most Japanese people are not black

Also! In the anime of the character i have....the Britannians are extremely racist

Yeah and? Japanese people aren't isolated tribesman. They know what black people look like. If they're going to going to be making cartoons they know will be shown to the outside world, then have a little more diversity....I dunno...I just find it very hard to relate to anime characters (i'm mixed race), it feels alienating to me. This is just how I feel personally, my opinion is shared by a handful few at the most.

Yeah and? Japanese people aren't isolated tribesman. They know what black people look like. If they're going to going to be making cartoons they know will be shown to the outside world, then have a little more diversity....I dunno...I just find it very hard to relate to anime characters (i'm mixed race), it feels alienating to me. This is just how I feel personally, my opinion is shared by a handful few at the most.

There are still a ton of Black people and other cultures in anime

For example Indians in a British anime

The majority is Japaneese so thats what they focus on

Also, dont tell me that Western tv isnt somewhat the same, because a majority of Actors are white

IYT09l4.png

There are still a ton of Black people and other cultures in anime

For example Indians in a British anime

The majority is Japaneese so thats what they focus on

Also, dont tell me that Western tv isnt somewhat the same, because a majority of Actors are white

The major difference being that in western cartoons when black people are drawn up they don't look like this (not anymore at least)

|

V

untitled.jpg?w=869

The western cartoons cut that crap years ago. It's time for a modern country like Japan to do the goddamned same thing.

Edited by Pyer Toh