Uranium

Abu Haddad

On September 11th 1999 caliph Abu Haddad proposes using uranium as a safe haven for investors. This highly valuable mineral is produced by only a handful of nations. As this green gold is worth so much and is relatively useless, I propose that by raising the price of uranium to levels of around $6000 orbis dollars per ton for the precious metal. It will benefit nations with large uranium stockpiles and poorer nations that produce this material. Furthermore nations with large amounts of money will be able to store it easily in the commodity.

Best wishes your Supreme Leader Caliph of the Islamic World Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

If you want this to happen you will need to buy all on the market up to 6000ppu. Then all the bids that people undercut. Cost you a small fortune just to start making profits. By the time you controlled the market, everyone would now produce uranium. Congrats you have thousands of uranium and you over paid for most of it. Didn't change a thing

All I propose is that we raise the price of uranium to create a safe haven for investors

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

All I propose is that we raise the price of uranium to create a safe haven for investors

If that is the case then you and a great deal of other people need to demand for Uranium at that price, meaning that you are willing to buy it at that price. When the demand goes up, the prices will rise with it to meet the demand. If there's a shortfall then the prices will skyrocket even further. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

So a fall in demand of uranium will cause a ride in price.

I've tried before to raise the price singlehanded but it costs so mush and I can't take it

A fall in demand and a constant supply would indeed cause a drop in price.  How do you intend to make that happen?

I meant a drop in supply and a rise in demand.

Now I realise that if uranium producing nations sell less of the green stuff then their would be a temporary but large fall in price as they sell their large stockpiles, it would crash the market.

By decreasing the price drastically ( by around $2,000) it would cause a large demand and the price would rise.

I meant a drop in supply and a rise in demand.

Now I realise that if uranium producing nations sell less of the green stuff then their would be a temporary but large fall in price as they sell their large stockpiles, it would crash the market.

By decreasing the price drastically ( by around $2,000) it would cause a large demand and the price would rise.

who do you supposed stop producing uranium

pr_source.175x175-75.png