The European Migrant/Refugee Crisis

Thalmor

I wasn't relying on it. That was an opinionated article. I already did get the info for myself, from the State Department page. I only used that to show my point. 

What the hell Buorhann...

Honestly, you would probably argue with a fence post given the chance

>wasn't relying on it

>posts it anyways

Where is it?  I was honestly curious about it even though it had nothing to do with Rozalia's point.  I don't see it anywhere in your replies.  This is something I'd like to read.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

>wasn't relying on it

>posts it anyways

Where is it?  I was honestly curious about it even though it had nothing to do with Rozalia's point.  I don't see it anywhere in your replies.  This is something I'd like to read.

Here you are:

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2015/11/250005.htm

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

How would you advocate breaking down their culture? Are you saying that you would break down Polish culture and identity in the same way you'd break down Bangladeshi culture and identity?

You trying really hard to get some ammo to call me a racist aren't you?

You break it down by pushing the language, history, and culture on the child in their education. Things like speaking Polish/Bengali, something that happens much among such students would as such be against the rules and actually enforced, harshly. Their cultures if mentioned should also never be put on the same level as our own, after all people gravitate towards the best and if you say everything is equal and nice then they'll more than likely keep hold of their parents culture. Several ways of doing that, not all of them nice of course as the goal is to make the child want to be British over their parent's identity.

As for the "differences" you want me to mention so you can shout some buzzard, there aren't any I can see. You want me to obviously address Islam, which obviously I'd have Apostates being protected and Muslims committing such hate crimes would be severely punished, but that is a separate issue though it would help in the culture switch process yes. 

https://fullfact.org/factcheck/immigration/asylum_seekers_mostly_men-48081

So 57% of applications are men, 18% women and 26% children.

However about half of refugees in Turkey and Jordan and so on are women. The journey into Europe through turkey, Greece and so on is incredibly hard. It involves sleeping rough, travelling on sketchy rubber dinghys and so on. It may be that women, who probably mostly have children, simply aren't able to make the journey.

"57% were males over the age of eighteen, 26% children and 18% females over the age of eighteen (and in a handful of cases, the age or gender was unknown). The gender split overall was 72% male, 28% female".

Funny how you leave out the 72%. Anyway that was something I already told Saruman.

Funny how the norm is to say "you'll wrong, they're half male, half female". When faced with facts however, "well you ever thought how hard the journey is? Of course it'd be mostly men". Fact is those of us who have called it what it is, a hoard of migrant men trying to get into Europe are correct. Worse is what will follow when this hoard of men does make it because you know, they'll get their families brought over too afterwards, thats a wive and several kids... which means the high influx of such people if you let them stay will only increase.