Trump ADS

Abu Haddad

Even if it's trolling or baiting that doesn't mean WE shouldn't do something about it.

Stop selling credits to PBG and her cronies

By that logic; should we counter your Islamic extremism?

Get over it, ads are ads. If you can ignore the ads that sell things, you can avoid PB's ads.

• Upvote 3

I can't avoid them. Im on my Ipad no Adblock.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I mean, Trump IS borderline hitler so, Technically, if Hitler is banned, trump should be do.

Edit: This explains further.

hitler-donald-trump.jpg

CQ0CRiY.jpg

They're just so close! It's practically borderline!

Edited by Princess Bubblegum
  • Upvote 5

Um, no. It's Sheepy's game, not ours. If the game admin/owner wishes to allow this sort of thing then you have two choices. You can either abide by his rules or leave. There is no free speech here and no democracy. If there is something you do not like take it up privately with Sheepy. He's actually pretty reasonable.

Well u are so salty. He is the owner and human, right? So he obviously has a price just offer him a couple grand and he'll be fine.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Princess Bubblegum rules

Edit: The ads are annoying, but there are also lots of directions in which you can turn your eyes.

Edited by inedibleedible

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

Wow, it's like Princess Bubblegum specifically make those ads to get people butthurt and make thread like this.

• Upvote 5

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Nah. When I sell credits idc who buys them as long as they buy them.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

This is an initiative to stop trump.

Stop selling credits to bubblegum.

There's about 4000 nations in Orbis right now, half of them aren't even eligible to vote (not in the US, etc) and another half will quit the game by the time they reach 200 NS. So the ads will have nearly no impact on Trumps campaign.

Edited by johnl023

Sheepy has made his decision regarding the Trump 2016 player advertisements and drawing the line between Roleplay and Advertising. The Moderation and Admin Staff would like to keep all discussions regarding this specific matter to a single thread. This topic has been locked as a result. Please see this thread for more information, questions or concerns.

• Upvote 1