All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. We must force alex to remove the cap the glazing must continue.
  3. Today
  4. You can only say you wasted your time in P&w if you haven't got into community side of this game yet. It's my favourite part of this game and rest is just a cherry on top. Fair enough, I've started playing this game just because of light commitment overall but I stayed here for community. I am pretty sure most of people can agree with that, especially veterans. PS. You can choose your goal in game without worrying about being "good" with stats. We had a person dedicated to build only nukes, others focus on loot(raiders with almost zero infra per city) or those who prefer prosper during peace with bulding a lot of infra... I imagine it can be even more approaches than only these.
  5. No way this actually happened bro
  6. understood, had a nice day war everyone
  7. At least leave them a little breadcrumb trail. Like Eminem in The Interview.
  8. Can you go and find them? It'd be funny to watch you try lol
  9. Log drop~ Log drop~ gib us the log drop~ For reals, great to see some drama, there wasn't any for way too long
  10. Yesterday
  11. SOOOO... are y'all going to drop those logs or do all of you need me and Spanky to find them and post them for you? At this rate, that might be faster than you all dropping them.
  12. He means the CB. THT is hitting Apex because allegedly apex isn't good the their members and nash caused problems and then promptly decided to step down as leader of Apex. Weather the CB is valid is another story however.
  13. Average forum drone when they reach their reaction limit for the day and are forced to take a break from glazing
  14. If you want us to downvote @Vein, Iā€™m sure people will oblige lol.
  15. Only 4 more pages and 30 more downvotes to beat Morf's Hollestial thread
  16. The voices in my head told me to make this. šŸ¤” gotta get this to be a 20 page thread. Would be the first one in many years.
  17. I requested crayons and a coloring book for him but I am still waiting.
  18. @Benfro is going to yell at me for this but are we really arguing with someone who unironically pulled the "i'm only pretending to be stupid" card my god this is the most pathetic slapfight i've ever seen.
  19. Nice storytelling but what is this post actually about? The in character stuff makes it hard for my smol brain to understand.
  20. took one tyrant out, and another one appeared, huh nash?, too bad Atlas and Blackwater cant bail you out now šŸ˜‚
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.