Do you like Tyson Fury

Abu Haddad

Do you like Tyson Fury  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Tyson Fury

Tyson Fury is the world heavyweight champion. However his views are highly controversial. For example he thinks that a woman's place is in the kitchen. He despises gays. He is against abortion.

I agree with his views and I think he is a good person.

You might not agree so voice your opinions.

Edited by Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Sorry I made it poll only

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Only thing I know of this was seeing the calls that he is a "role model" because he is successful and should thus have x, y, and z opinions on things. I personally disagree and if he doesn't want to be a "role model" then he is free to not be, he doesn't owe anybody any life lessons (I'd say only your children are really owed such a thing).

Edited by Rozalia

So do you like him rozalia yes or no

Edited by Abu Haddad

I'm not a fan of him but I'm still pleased he beat Klitschko because........yay Britain!

I have a feeling Klitschko will win the rematch but it doesn't really matter because who ever wins is only holding the belts until Anthony Joshua knocks them out and takes the lot.

• Upvote 1

Interestingly Anthony Joshua is from Finchley in London and that's where I'm from

Well he's world heavyweight champion and been nominated for BBC sport personality

He's from a gypsy background and he thinks a woman's place is the kitchen. He is a anti homosexual and anti abortion and anti Israel

My type of guy

i mean an ethnic minority