[Declaration] - The Ten Holy Commandments of Prodigism

Stormrideron

Oct 4th, 1998 - Orbis Time

Great Saxony Empire has recently adopted Prodigism as it brand new state religion this morning. Supreme Leader Stormrideron has been busy teaching the followers and converting them to Prodigism.

Recently, Stormrideron developed what has become known as the Ten Holy Commandments.

The following Commandments are:

Savior of Holy Light 1:3

1. Light exists and they can't be deny.

2. You shall not murder.

3. You shall not steal.

4. You shall not covet.

5. You shall not commit adultery.

6. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

7. You shall honor your parents, relatives, and The Savior of Light.

8. Remember the Sunbathing Month to keep it holy.

9. You shall not make idols.

10. You shall obey Savior of Holy Light.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

O great preacher of the Saviour of Holy Light!

If there is only holy light then what is the meaning of Dark?

Brother, there are no such a meaning of Dark as they are concealed in shroud of radiating Holy Light. However, it is there to oppress the evils and the wretched ones into the forgotten realm of the lost. Dark only brings death and sorrow, but the light brings life and joy. According to Savior of Holy Light 1:18, she said, "Light is what define beauty of life and love." Thus the Dark are expunged from the Heaven to Hell in order to keep the light in their most purest form.

Come brother, can I send one of my missionary to your nation?

• Upvote 1

Brother, there are no such a meaning of Dark as they are concealed in shroud of radiating Holy Light. However, it is there to oppress the evils and the wretched ones into the forgotten realm of the lost. Dark only brings death and sorrow, but the light brings life and joy. According to Savior of Holy Light 1:18, she said, "Light is what define beauty of life and love." Thus the Dark are expunged from the Heaven to Hell in order to keep the light in their most purest form.

Come brother, can I send one of my missionary to your nation?

We Isolationists have our own religion- the Solitary Individualism, and insist on our ideological purity as a hermit kingdom. We fear the Holy Light may poision our Metaphysical Solitude, the Dark that every Light originates from. Prodigism is unaware of the Origin of Everything, the Existensial Harmony which every disharmony functions from... Preacher, there is no such thing as Light that can be Eternal. In the End there is only Void, there is only Cold- there is only Solitude; Even our own communication originates from the basic which is Time and Space which is the reason of every action, every movement.

Even your supernatural diety originates from this emptiness that is in everything...

We Entaqukese do not see our religion as the ultimate truth, and nor see every religion, thought or ideology as True... all of our believes are from the Void which is Solitude. Even our interaction originates from this Solitude, and that is the only truth that cannot be denied- that we are all alone, every object is alone within the company of No One But One's Self.

In the name of the father of this philosophy, Tomasio the Hermit, We cannot allow missionaries into exposing our minds to the ilusion which is the Sociocentric Society, and even if your religion symbol will stand proudly whitin our borders, we shall stay loyal to our Solitary Metaphysics, forever conforting ourselves into overcoming our inferior nature...

We thank you, however, for your loyal suggestion.

(God i miss RPing..)

Edited by Tomasious Rubinlord

9anTOCI.jpg?3

I really like this new religion, but if anything I'd go all protestant on this and start my own sub-section of this religion.

It's kinda too old-testament seeming for me.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

I really like this new religion, but if anything I'd go all protestant on this and start my own sub-section of this religion.

It's kinda too old-testament seeming for me.

May as well start a holy war in Orbis ;)

• Upvote 1

9anTOCI.jpg?3

We Isolationists have our own religion- the Solitary Individualism, and insist on our ideological purity as a hermit kingdom. We fear the Holy Light may poision our Metaphysical Solitude, the Dark that every Light originates from. Prodigism is unaware of the Origin of Everything, the Existensial Harmony which every disharmony functions from... Preacher, there is no such thing as Light that can be Eternal. In the End there is only Void, there is only Cold- there is only Solitude; Even our own communication originates from the basic which is Time and Space which is the reason of every action, every movement.

Even your supernatural diety originates from this emptiness that is in everything...

We Entaqukese do not see our religion as the ultimate truth, and nor see every religion, thought or ideology as True... all of our believes are from the Void which is Solitude. Even our interaction originates from this Solitude, and that is the only truth that cannot be denied- that we are all alone, every object is alone within the company of No One But One's Self.

In the name of the father of this philosophy, Tomasio the Hermit, We cannot allow missionaries into exposing our minds to the ilusion which is the Sociocentric Society, and even if your religion symbol will stand proudly whitin our borders, we shall stay loyal to our Solitary Metaphysics, forever conforting ourselves into overcoming our inferior nature...

We thank you, however, for your loyal suggestion.

(God i miss RPing..)

Brother, I am saddened that you will not allow our missionary to educate Prodigism in your nation. However, we would like to collaborate with you in international effort to help the war refugees and provide food for the needy people. Do something for greater good, perhaps it is something we can do it together. :D

(I love RP'ing as well too. Haven't RP'ed since the fall of AtWar)

• Upvote 1

Brother, I am saddened that you will not allow our missionary to educate Prodigism in your nation. However, we would like to collaborate with you in international effort to help the war refugees and provide food for the needy people. Do something for greater good, perhaps it is something we can do it together. :D

(I love RP'ing as well too. Haven't RP'ed since the fall of AtWar)

O, Fellow comrade! We may be Isolationists but we do it with harmony with the External World. Let us indeed form a treaty of friendship for the sake of Entakuq and Imperial Saxony in the name of mutal cooperation of moral, altruist good.

(With your permission I shall add you as an ally of Entakuq in my info page.)

Edited by Tomasious Rubinlord
  • Upvote 1

9anTOCI.jpg?3

Prodigism makes attempts to get established in Canada, however fails which is surprising since Canada is very religiously inclusive.

• Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg