A return to US isolationism?

Caecus

And yet you've consistently failed to provide anything to back up what you're claiming (which is in stark contradiction to data compiled by the United Nations).

9/11 was caused by AQ not the Taliban and by invading Afghanistan America only strengthened the two and drew them closer together than ever before.  

The best way America could have responded to the 9/11 attacks would have been to simply remove all their bases from Muslim majority countries and to cease propping up dictators that suffocated the lives of the people in that part of the world. If they did that, instead of falling for the trap and getting sucked into a series of unwinnable wars, pretty much all the problems they are facing in the world today could have been avoided.

America was the one that coined the term "regime change" so you're in no position to be pointing fingers at others when they want to do the same.

Uh, no. You of all people have no right to speak of sources considering your track record.

What are you on about? America did what you said and didn't prop up dictators and instead swept them away leading to the current situation. If the dictators had remained your fanatic mates wouldn't likely even exist so be thankful to America that you can worship your ISIS senpais. 

And someone who supports genocide among other sick things shouldn't be trying to take some moral high ground, yet you keep trying it. 

And yet you've consistently failed to provide anything to back up what you're claiming (which is in stark contradiction to data compiled by the United Nations).

9/11 was caused by AQ not the Taliban and by invading Afghanistan America only strengthened the two and drew them closer together than ever before.  

The best way America could have responded to the 9/11 attacks would have been to simply remove all their bases from Muslim majority countries and to cease propping up dictators that suffocated the lives of the people in that part of the world. If they did that, instead of falling for the trap and getting sucked into a series of unwinnable wars, pretty much all the problems they are facing in the world today could have been avoided.

America was the one that coined the term "regime change" so you're in no position to be pointing fingers at others when they want to do the same.

1. I already explained what that actually means. Which is not what you're trying to say it means. Just stop. You're being ridiculous. Your sources are also the biggest bias jokes for sources that exist. 

2. The Taliban had every chance in the world to hand over Bin Laden. They refused and we turned them inside out. Tadda!!! The Taliban were merciless dictators and so are ISIS. But you won't acknowledge that, will you? Oh no! You will baby and prop them up as some kind of sick symbol of your twisted sense of ego based morality. America is so evil for not cutting the heads off of innocent journalists and airing it all over the internet!!! America!! You sick twisted !@#$! Start chopping heads off and sticking them on poles, you immoral bastards!

3. Touche. At last you make a good point. But at least America isn't flying 747s into skyscrapers full of thousands of innocent people, cutting the heads off of journalists, burning people alive, crucifying people, drowning people, making people dig their own graves before shooting them, forcing people to convert to Islam before shooting them in the face, raping women, kidnapping and turning children into forced converted sex slaves, and throwing homosexuals off of 7 story buildings. 

But yes, I can totally see how that kind of ideology is morally superior and preferred by most people to stable pan Arab dictators. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

What are you on about? America did what you said and didn't prop up dictators and instead swept them away leading to the current situation.

If you're referring to Saddam Hussein who's country the west sanctioned, killing 1.7 million Iraqi civilians according to the UN (before the invasion), and who was planning to sell Iraqi oil for Euros instead of the Dollar (what prompted the actual invasion that killed another million + Iraqi civilians), then rest assured he was certainly not a US puppet.

Since 9/11: America has not only continued to prop up it's puppet dictators all over the middle east, but it has actually increased it's presence in the region instead of fully withdrawing like they should have.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

If you're referring to Saddam Hussein who's country the west sanctioned, killing 1.7 million Iraqi civilians according to the UN (before the invasion), and who was planning to sell Iraqi oil for Euros instead of the Dollar (what prompted the actual invasion that killed another million + Iraqi civilians), then rest assured he was certainly not a US puppet. Since 9/11: America not only kept propping up it's puppet dictators all over the middle east, but it actually increased it's presence in the region instead of retreating like they should have.

No shit. 9/11 is something that every American alive at the time will remember. I remember watching people jumping out of hundred story windows on live TV as child. I remember talk about war with family members in the military. I still remember it clear as day. 

The response actually played into AQs hands, but there was no other way. Nothing short of war was called for. Bin Laden brought this down on everyone, including his own !@#$ people. Not us. 

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

1. I already explained what that actually means. Which is not what you're trying to say it means. Just stop. You're being ridiculous. Your sources are also the biggest bias jokes for sources that exist. 

Data collected by the United Nation is the "biggest biased joke"?

Interesting, let me know what qualifies as "unbiased" in your head and I will try to meet that requirement.

2. The Taliban had every chance in the world to hand over Bin Laden. They refused and we turned them inside out. Tadda!!!

First of all, the Taliban asked for prove that Osama Bin Laden was responsible for the Attack and America failed to provide any evidence.

It was a demand by the Americans, rather than a request:

"These demands are not open to negotiation or discussion," The donkey. Bush had said.

Afghan culture and their religion would not allow the Taliban to hand over their guest to his enemies without proof he did anything wrong:

"He is our guest and we will not hand over a guest to his enemies. This is our Afghan culture.''

Second of all, you're acting as though America managed to defeat the Taliban and Al Qaeda, when both are stronger than ever before.

3. Touche. At last you make a good point. But at least America isn't...

But yes, I can totally see how that kind of ideology is morally superior and preferred by most people to stable pan Arab dictators. 

I'm not sure you're aware but bombs also burn people to death, as well as behead, maim, suffocate. You name it...

If we were to bring out the stats you'll find that America has killed in the tens of millions, and you're trying to compare it to a few thousand they killed?

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

1. How many times do I have to repeat myself?:

No, it's really not saying much. Literally all it's saying is they are starting to gain back influence now that we are withdrawing. No shit. No !@#$ surprise there. Literally everyone on the planet could have told us that.

Not even sure why I did just now. All you ever do is ignore everything that challenges your absurdity. 

2. The demands were simple. The Taliban had no bargaining chips. Diplomacy 101. They failed. The end. Next.

3. You're joking right? 

"Let me compile a bunch of stats from countless incidents and compare to one single incident! Duuuuuuur!!! BRB, gotta google stuuufff! loololo1ol!!" ãƒ½( ゚ヮ゚)ノ

Go dig a hole.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Actually no.ヽ( ゚ヮ゚)ノ

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

No shit. 9/11 is something that every American alive at the time will remember. I remember watching people jumping out of hundred story windows on live TV as child. I remember talk about war with family members in the military. I still remember it clear as day. 

America has caused more 9/11's in the Muslim world than you can count with all your fingers and toes so please spare me your self pity.

The response actually played into AQs hands, but there was no other way. Nothing short of war was called for. Bin Laden brought this down on everyone, including his own !@#$ people. Not us. 

It doesn't excuse the fact that you chose to act out of emotion and feeling instead of making the rational decision and look were it got you?

In a huge mess you can't get out of and having crippled your economy with staggering debt that is only increasing.

ztt5Wgs.png

Keep going. I'm truly being enlightened by your ignorance. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

1. How many times do I have to repeat myself?:

No, it's really not saying much. Literally all it's saying is they are starting to gain back influence now that we are withdrawing. No shit. No !@#$ surprise there. Literally everyone on the planet could have told us that.

The Taliban are stronger than before America invaded, is what the report says.

Threat level | Black: Extreme | Red: High | Orange: Substantial |

1012-web-AFGHANmap-600.png

2. The demands were simple. The Taliban had no bargaining chips. Diplomacy 101. They failed. The end. Next.

You wish it was "the end" but as H. L. Mencken famously said: "Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop."

3. You're joking right? 

"Let me compile a bunch of stats from countless incidents and compare to one single incident! Duuuuuuur!!! BRB, gotta google stuuufff! loololo1ol!!" ãƒ½( ゚ヮ゚)ノ

Go dig a hole.

This is how you respond when you're confronted with the fact that America has killed on a scale even Stalin would shrink from?

You can't continue to murder on such an epic scale and continuously play the victim card just cause you lost a few people. It doesn't work.

Actually no you &#33;@#&#036;.ヽ( ゚ヮ゚)ノ

Try not being so emotional for a change.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

#Shari4America

I am now enlightened, Ibrahim. I have converted to Islam! 

BRB. Gotta go put on my burqa before someone rapes me.

ヽ( ゚ヮ゚)ノ

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

"And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers." [but] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly." (Quran 2:14-15)

#Shari4America

I am now enlightened, Ibrahim. I have converted to Islam! 

BRB. Gotta go put on my burqa before someone rapes me.

ヽ( ゚ヮ゚)ノ

ztt5Wgs.png

This is how you respond when you're confronted with the fact that America has killed on a scale even Stalin would shrink from?

You can't continue to murder on such an epic scale and continuously play the victim card just cause you lost a few people. It doesn't work.

Try not being so emotional for a change.

And how you respond when someone asks you to confirm your sick views is pretending they don't exist because when it comes down to it you're too cowardly to admit those views directly. 

No ISIS/Taliban/whatever idiots you support are not victims like you keep pretending they are, jog on. 

Anybody is emotional when compared to a fanatic like yourself who believes all apostates/homosexuals/goes on should be put to death and that genocide/pedophilia/rape is perfectly okay when done by your heroes ISIS. 

"And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers." [but] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly." (Quran 2:14-15)

A Shaytan who quotes the Quran, always a laugh. You're a joke, and a bad one at that. 

• Upvote 1

No, sir, I truly believe in your heresy. I'm so Muslim, I've even covered my whore of a car. 

burka%20car%20burcar%20antitheist.jpg

I mean really, WTF was I thinking? I can't let my car go out in public looking like a western Ford. It's so much more.... Appropriate now. I hope Allah can forgive me for my homosexual deeds. Do I need to throw my lover off the tallest building in Raqqa or can that be overlooked? 

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

giphy.gif

v1t3acB.gif

Na, not letting you do the gif defense any further as you seem to think you've now found a way out. As such I shall simply repeat the post, I repeated a particular question over 30 times and it's no trouble to do so again. A question I may add you never answered for it would have confirmed completely the loathsome creature you are.

And how you respond when someone asks you to confirm your sick views is pretending they don't exist because when it comes down to it you're too cowardly to admit those views directly. 

No ISIS/Taliban/whatever idiots you support are not victims like you keep pretending they are, jog on. 

Anybody is emotional when compared to a fanatic like yourself who believes all apostates/homosexuals/goes on should be put to death and that genocide/pedophilia/rape is perfectly okay when done by your heroes ISIS. 

A Shaytan who quotes the Quran, always a laugh. You're a joke, and a bad one at that.

So actually respond to what I said Shaytan. Can you? I don't think so, not because you're incapable, but simply because you're too cowardly. I didn't know Muslim Supermen like yourself had cowardice as an ideal, but there you go.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_lgnxwcqlHk1qaspmko1_250.gif

the-rock-rock-bottom-damien-sandow-o.gif

wZNIcAF.gif

Na, not letting you do the gif defense any further as you seem to think you've now found a way out. As such I shall simply repeat the post, I repeated a particular question over 30 times and it's no trouble to do so again. A question I may add you never answered for it would have confirmed completely the loathsome creature you are.

So actually respond to what I said Shaytan. Can you? I don't think so, not because you're incapable, but simply because you're too cowardly. I didn't know Muslim Supermen like yourself had cowardice as an ideal, but there you go.

fQCCl.gif

tiLpkZY.gif

The stupidest thing you've said, and it takes some beating. The reason your fantasy won't happen is because even if at all possible, and it ain't, it would lead to the rise of fascism who would quickly and brutally stamp this group of fanatics you want to rise up. 

Oh glorious Fascism! 

You're in the air, You're in the air, You're in the air. Fail.

GFG3ctv.gif

You should stop spamming. I'm merely as before putting the questions/comments you refuse in fear of answering to you, will you fail to answer 30+ times again or will it be closer to 100 this time? Oh well, I can do this a lot better than you believe me.

giphy.gif

You should stop spamming. I'm merely as before putting the questions/comments you refuse in fear of answering to you, will you fail to answer 30+ times again or will it be closer to 100 this time? Oh well, I can do this a lot better than you believe me.

giphy.gif

I'll be more than happy to oblige.

prLk311.gif

CaNslTd.gif

3vordPz.gif

ztt5Wgs.png

I'll be more than happy to oblige.

prLk311.gif

CaNslTd.gif

3vordPz.gif

Dealing with you is too easy, your constant refusal to answer only proves my claims (well they aren't claims as you are such a creep and everyone knows it)

3nxd0S2.gif