Anti-Raiding-Micro-Mercenary Service

Hubotz

It's over! Demilitarization has begun. Sorry!

Not currently doing business with members of Viridian Entente: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9519-/

We apologize profusely for the inconvenience and hope the matter is resolved soon.

_____

I have recently spent perhaps $20M completely militarizing my nation in order to curbstomp three raiders at once. Combining my hatred of raiders with a desire to recoup some of my expenses leads naturally to this service.

I will assist your nation militarily if you fit these criteria:
- Your enemies are the aggressors, not you.

- Your enemies are not in the alliance I currently am sheltered in.
- The conflict is a result a raid perpetrated against you, not of an alliance war.

- Your opponents fall within my war range.

PM me to inquire more about this. All payment is deferred to post-conflict. We will charge a base rate of $300,000 and then additional fees based on expenses, reparations obtained, and overall performance. If the operation is a failure and you are beiged, rolled, or achieve unfavorable peace terms, your money will be fully or partially refunded. Since you will likely be unable to pay the costs immediately, I will treat your debt as I would a loan with 1% daily interest. All conditions are subject to negotiation.

Edited by Hubotz
  • Upvote 4

GET LOANS NOW!

I tried but he wants to try this solo jazz, I can respect that.

Hubotz maybe we can subcontract to you :v

That is acceptable to me! You can take a cut of any contracts that go through you for your bank I guess, make sure nobody steals it ;)

GET LOANS NOW!

"Currently employed by Stratton Oakmont, a protectorate of the Black Knights."

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1921- Chief Executive Officer: - Flubb

IRC: * Flubb is now known as Hitler

Now that just makes me führious.

• Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

I'll pay you to destroy large quantities of infrastructure. I never cared much for wins just damage.  :P

If you do that kind of work PM me. 

I am not looking to wage an alliance war against League of Nations, but thank you anyway :u

• Upvote 2

GET LOANS NOW!

Ha, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but the last impression I have of you was a spiel about pillaging LoN :P

If Odd Squad or er, yourself have any other nations/alliances they want to deal massive infrastructural damage to, you can PM me about it, but I highly doubt I'd take you up on it unless they did something *really* bad.

GET LOANS NOW!