Complaints about the Mod Team Pt. 3

Ekejen Luish

Alright, so I would assume that it's unlogical to delete something in the Forum Games & SPAM section, so in my opinion, if some mod locks this thread, it's just plain old abuse of power.

Stuff from the other threads should be forwarded here.

Then we will go to Sheepy with our argument against the mod team.

So I'll start with my arguments:

First off, does anyone remember Oskar? Probably not, because he was being cyberbullied while the moderators watched, not doing anything about it, and Oskar quit. Thanks, Moderators. I guess you guys think consistently insulting others is fine.

You could've moved the topic instead of locking it and warning me you jackass.

This is the kinda things I'm talking about. Mods keep abusing their powers and not be lenient with their powers.

Calm the !@#$ down. This is a game. We're not going to read every subforum rule or topic. We make !@#$ mistakes.
You're always there when it doesnt even matter, but when the forum gets spammed, you're not here for hours. And you always warn people for the dumbest of things that a simple PM could fix.

And stop locking threads for god's sake. Its annoying as hell.

• Upvote 1

This is very small

You know, just because you put this in spam doesn't make it spam.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Alright, so I would assume that it's unlogical to delete something in the Forum Games & SPAM section, so in my opinion, if some mod locks this thread, it's just plain old abuse of power.

Stuff from the other threads should be forwarded here.

Then we will go to Sheepy with our argument against the mod team.

So I'll start with my arguments:

First off, does anyone remember Oskar? Probably not, because he was being cyberbullied while the moderators watched, not doing anything about it, and Oskar quit. Thanks, Moderators. I guess you guys think consistently insulting others is fine.

1) Putting a call out thread in the spam section does not make it not a call out thread.

2) Oskar was allegedly being bullied in private irc chat rooms, chat rooms that he did not have to frequent as part of the game. In-game actions are moderated by the admins, forum actions by the moderators, actions in #politicsandwar by Admins and hops. If something happens in a private chat room, that's not on Sheepy, he has no control there. Oskar could've tried to take it to #coldfront, but there's not a ton they can do. He didn't, instead he whined and quit.

Edited by Greatnate
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

A callout thread is still a callout thread, regardless of the forum.

Going to Sheepy with your "argument against the mod team" is how you should have started.

Any concerns with the moderation staff should be addressed with the game administrator, Sheepy, via pm.