GRT World Service Temporarily Suspended

Peter Quill

After multiple power failures in Frand's and Motheus' GRT shortwave towers, GRT has decided to temporarily suspend its worldwide broadcasts. GRT has not yet specified when the World Service will come back.

Claire Guzman, GRT Head of Transmission

Francis Albrecht, GRT Head of Radio

Ingrid Sonstevold, GRT Overall Head

Edited by idp5601

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

The announcement in Filipino:

Dahil sa mga nangyaring brownouts sa mga torre ng GRT shortwave ng Frand at Motheus, nagpasya ang GRT na pansamantalang suspindihin ang transmisyong pangkalawakan. Ang pagbabalik ng World Service ay hindi pa itunukoy kung kailan.

Claire Guzman, Ulo ng Transmisyon ng GRT
Francis Albrecht, Ulo ng Broadkasting ng GRT
Ingrid Sonstevold, Komisyoner ng GRT

Edited by idp5601

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

It should be:

Pagkatapos ng maramihang mga kapangyarihan pagkabigo sa GRT maikling alon tower Motheus ' Frand at, nagpasya GRT ay pansamantalang suspindihin sa buong mundo na broadcast nito. GRT ay hindi pa tinukoy na kapag ang World Serbisyo ay bumalik.

Claire Guzman, GRT Head ng Transmission
Francis Albrecht, GRT Head ng Radio
Ingrid Sonstevold , GRT Pangkalahatang Head

That's the actual translation into Philipino.

This is very small

It should be:

Pagkatapos ng maramihang mga kapangyarihan pagkabigo sa GRT maikling alon tower Motheus ' Frand at, nagpasya GRT ay pansamantalang suspindihin sa buong mundo na broadcast nito. GRT ay hindi pa tinukoy na kapag ang World Serbisyo ay bumalik.

That's the actual translation into Philipino

That's the shitty Google Translate version. 

I'm a Filipino and Filipino is one of my native languages.

I thought you would guess I was one if you took one look at my location.

Edited by idp5601

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

Why the hell did you put Motheus?! I'm sueing you!

Claire Guzman has been fired by the Bureau of Communication and the Broadcasting Authority of Goand after it has been revealed that GRT built an unauthorized transmission tower in Khevin without their government's consent.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

Claire Guzman has been fired by the Bureau of Communication and the Broadcasting Authority of Goand after it has been revealed that GRT built an unauthorized transmission tower in Khevin without their government's consent.

Goand can keep it, for a price.

Goand can keep it, for a price.

It is not able to transfer funds at the moment because of the Big Vacation Freeze.

Please specify though.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

How much would Goand be willing to pay?

fifty thousand euros/dollars

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

It should be:

That's the actual translation into Philipino.

Also, here's some things you didn't know about me but is listed on my profile.:

I was born on May 6.

I actually am a 14 year old, it just doesn't seem like it, given my frequency in posting on the General Discussion and the General Debate forums, and how I love politics and heavy stuff that teens my age wouldn't probably consider even for a minute. It's because of circumstances with my life, but that's a different story.

It's a deal.

As soon as we get out of the Freeze. PM me if I forget (I'll be back from the Freeze late this month)

Edited by idp5601

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

Also, here's some things you didn't know about me but is listed on my profile.:

I was born on May 6.

I actually am a 14 year old, it just doesn't seem like it, given my frequency in posting on the General Discussion and the General Debate forums, and how I love politics and heavy stuff that teens my age wouldn't probably consider even for a minute. It's because of circumstances with my life, but that's a different story.

I'm 13 and I am following all this junk in the world and I am studying political science. Most of the kids I go to school with are idiots who will never make it in life. to I would listen to your circumstances.

• Upvote 1