Rozalia .vs Ibrahim on Islamic misdeeds (Continued)

This is not a debate thread Sheepy. It's a simple question

#19. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Caliph of Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

Edited by Lysanderius
  • Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

He won't answer it and Sheepy will probably close this thread. He will never answer that question because he just does not want to. Honestly Rozalia won the argument totally and Ibrahim was decimated whether he believes it or not.

Ibrahim even pathetically "liked" Sheepys 'locking the thread' post, I wonder why? Was it because he was so defeated in his argument that everyone either now believes he is a complete troll or else a total idiot? Either way it is not good for him so he does not answer and "liked" the thread closing. It "benefited" him because in his sick mind somehow he did not lose the argument and maybe even "won" but he is a fool and the biggest joke in Orbis. Everyone in that thread thoroughly destroyed his political/religious stance and any shred of credibility.

Edited by Mayor
  • Upvote 2

He won't answer it and Sheepy will probably close this thread. He will never answer that question because he just does not want to. Honestly Rozalia won the argument totally and Ibrahim was decimated whether he believes it or not.

Ibrahim even pathetically "liked" Sheepys 'locking the thread' post, I wonder why? Was it because he was so defeated in his argument that everyone either now believes he is a complete troll or else a total idiot? Either way it is not good for him so he does not answer and "liked" the thread closing. It "benefited" him because in his sick mind somehow he did not lose the argument and maybe even "won" but he is a fool and the biggest joke in Orbis. Everyone in that thread thoroughly destroyed his political/religious stance and any shred of credibility.

64974365.jpg

This is not a debate thread Sheepy. It's a simple question

#19. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Caliph of Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

Poor attempt at subverting moderator action.

ztt5Wgs.png

I suspect that Ibrahim will not answer the question as he realises he has I ncriminated himself already. Using anti-Semitic and homophobic language in the way he has can get you into trouble in the UK, as can defending IS. Admitting you agree with IS is tantamount to supporting a terrorist organization. Unfortunately for him his posts suggest he does.

• Upvote 1

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

Interesting how Ibrahim crumbled after a direct question that everyone wanted answered.

I suspect that Ibrahim will not answer the question as he realises he has I ncriminated himself already. Using anti-Semitic and homophobic language in the way he has can get you into trouble in the UK, as can defending IS. Admitting you agree with IS is tantamount to supporting a terrorist organization. Unfortunately for him his posts suggest he does.

ztt5Wgs.png

Lysanderius is correct in the matter and I implore Sheepy to do something here that isn't simply locking the thread and letting Ibrahim slither away. Everyone here knows, not suspects but knows that Ibrahim is an ISIS supporter who believes all their nonsense (he makes this very obvious). Now if someone here was supporting the holocaust and the Hitler he'd naturally get in trouble yet you're letting a supporter of ISIS, their genocide, and their Caliph (called Ibrahim too which combined with his nation name makes clear he has named himself after the Caliph) continue. As such I propose that Sheepy himself ask the question to Ibrahim and perhaps finally get him to answer. If he refuses to still as he has 19 times already then at the very least ban him from the forum so we don't have to see his terrorist supporting garbage, the reason why he doesn't answer is obvious to everyone. 

#20. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Caliph of Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no? 

• Upvote 5

I thought the Caliph's name was Abu Bakr-Baghdadi? Not Ibrahim?

(Caliph) Ibrahim is one of the many names he has. 

Abu Bakr al Baghdadi has had various names and epithets attributed to him, including Abu Du'a (أبو دعاء ʾabÅ« duÊ¿Äʾ), alternatively called Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi al-Husseini al-Hashimi al-Qurashi[17] (أبو بكر البغدادي الحسيني الهاشمي القرشي, ʾabÅ« bakri l-baḡdÄdÄ« l-ḥusaynÄ« l-hÄÅ¡imÄ« l-quraÅ¡Ä«) and known to his supporters as Amir al-Mu'minin, Caliph Abu Bakr, Caliph al-Baghdadi or Caliph Ibrahim (خَلÙÙŠÙَة٠إÙبْرَاهÙيم ḵalÄ«fatu ʾibrÄhÄ«m. This is besides his prior epithet, which was sheikh Baghdadi or his birthname which was Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim al-Badri (إبراهيم عواد ابراهيم البدري).[19] His surname literally means one from Baghdad and denotes he comes from Baghdad, Iraq.

The line drawn Ibrahim is that you're an ISIS, genocide, and beheading supporter yes? 

#21. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Caliph of Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no? 

• Moderators

Further public displays like this only serve to unnecessarily escalate the issue, which will continue to be investigated internally within the forum/game staff.

• Upvote 5