Should Pope Francis be considered somewhat Liberal?

Franz Von Dietrich

Like what?

Mostly his gun related stuff. 

"It makes me think of people, managers, businessmen who call themselves Christian and they manufacture weapons. That leads to a bit of distrust, doesn't it?"

While... 

"He said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.'" Luke 22:36 (NIV)

(This was during Rome's persecution of Christians) 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Also he still defends and protects pedophiles.

I don't want to sound like Ibrahim, but....

Evidence please.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I don't want to sound like Ibrahim, but....

Evidence please.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

It does not have much for recent events, as Pope Francis I is actually doing his job by excommunicating and defrocking Priests who have committed these heinous crimes. And reality is the Roman Cathlic Church is a small fraction of child molestation, as the majority of pedophiles were found among the Evangelicals and Protestant denominations. So much for the facts as the Roman Catholics are the big target when in fact its the majority of the time happening inside the little country churches instead. In any case, Kyoko is in error as Pope Francis I has instituted more legislation to rid the RCC from this ordeal once and for all. ANy Archdiocese anywhere is no longer a haven for this activity. Lets just hope this legislation does its job for once.

Pope Francis should just allow priests to get married. If you force people into unnatural situations: They will act out in unexpected ways.

I know this might be going slightly off-topic but that's also why the prison system has been nothing but a university for crime, and a factory for homosexuals/bisexuals. We need to do away with the system and go back to flogging people and releasing them that same day. I would rather receive a few lashes publicly than spend 10-15 locked up not being able to see anybody but the scum of society.

Also, bringing back the death penalty for the most serious offenses, is in fact more humane than locking people up like animals for life. At least that way their suffering is quick and short and it doesn't waste the taxpayers money warehousing people until their shelf life expires.

ztt5Wgs.png

I know this might be going slightly off-topic but that's also why the prison system has been nothing but a university for crime, and a factory for homosexuals/bisexuals. We need to do away with the system and go back to flogging people and releasing them that same day. I would rather receive a few lashes publicly than spend 10-15 locked up not being able to see anybody but the scum of society.

Also, bringing back the death penalty for the most serious offenses, is in fact more humane than locking people up like animals for life. At least that way their suffering is quick and short and it doesn't waste the taxpayers money warehousing people until their shelf life expires.

a) Have you ever been lashed?

B) The problem with the death penalty is that innocent people die, that is why it was banned in the UK; not because it was inhumane but because it was unjust. The Pierrepoints were very good at killing people quickly and humanely,

c) It is much more just to lock people who have committed serious crimes in solitary confinement. Leave them with no company but their own. Allow them to dwell on what they have done.

Pope Francis has done his best to deal with the crises of the Roman Catholic Church, whether he will be successful in the long run will be interesting.

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

c) It is much more just to lock people who have committed serious crimes in solitary confinement. Leave them with no company but their own. Allow them to dwell on what they have done.

Straight and happily married with child... went to prison + 5 years solitary confinement... came out gay/mad.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Ibrahim, no one can take you seriously anymore. Go away.

• Upvote 2

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

He is way too liberal, needs to learn to keep his non-religious crap to himself. Climate change has no reason to be discussed by the Pope of all people. His comments on homosexuals also goes against thousands of years of catholic doctrine. I am seriously considering becoming Greek or Russian Orthodox after seeing his stunts. I want my church to out of politics, all he is doing is alienating conservative catholics

http://archangelsgoc.org/news/releases/orthodox-bishops-letter-on-climate-change.html

You might want to read this. The Orthodox church locally have also been quite progressive when it comes to lgbt matters.

And disregards the rest

I live on a small island north of the European continent, so I am used to unpredictable weather. I can tell you, as a countryside ranger, that our weather has become less predictable over the last decade. Where I live we used to have snow on a yearly basis, I haven't seen snow in 3 years.

Why is this important? It is important because crops are failing. Now food means people starve. This is an issue that is affecting the whole world. Africa is starving because of the carefree attitudes of the developed world. Jesus says something about that sort of stuff.

And disregards the rest

http://archangelsgoc.org/news/releases/orthodox-bishops-letter-on-climate-change.html

You might want to read this. The Orthodox church locally have also been quite progressive when it comes to lgbt matters.

Why do you have such contempt and disrespect for the very bible you claim to believe in?

"For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error." (Romans 1:26–27)

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality," (1 Corinthians 6:9)

ztt5Wgs.png

Doesnt the crazy amount of attention towards gays, gay marriage, abortion and euthanisa from both christians and muslims distract from bible/qu'ran study? I have never understood why this minority deserves soo much negative attention and why, for example, criminals, homeless people, junkies, teen moms, reality tv people or any other harmfull-to-society-in-a-much-more-obvious-way groups dont get the same kind of attention...

If the make-believe santa in the skies would look down and and see 2 guys kiss eachother and 5 meters further on he would see someone get mugged, why ffs would he think 'oh noes! lets focus on the 2 guys!'. The world is burning and stupid zealous people are mucking it up further by spreading hate... 

This pope still represents a wealthy, snobish orginization but atleast he isnt autisticly repeating how the world is so much worse of with 2 people loving eachother..

Edited by Vivke

2 guys kiss eachother and 5 meters further on he would see someone get mugged, why ffs would he think 'oh noes! lets focus on the 2 guys!'. The world is burning and stupid zealous people are mucking it up further by spreading hate... 

Spreading hate you say? More like trying to prevent the spread of disease.

The Mugger: Takes few material possessions from one person, but their health remains in tact.

The Two Guys: Will very likely soon be spreading HIV and AIDS (which attack & destroy the human immune system) across society. Especially if their bisexual and have multiple partners which include women.

HIV-YMSM-Infographic-11-2013-HigRes.jpg1280px-Newly_acquired_HIV_infection_in_A

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

All Muslims are trolls now? Lol, I suggest maybe coming up with something better to say.

Some might say you just showed some bad reading comprehension there, ironically after trying to "fix" one of my sentences... however we know flower that wasn't what happened. To you all (true) Muslims agree and support ISIS so in effect I just called all Muslims trolls. You're slimy in not answering questions considering I've asked you a particular question 11 times now (and it'll go further I'm sure) and you've refused to answer it, however you give yourself away repeatedly unknowingly. 

Now I must ask if all this isn't reason enough to at the very least ban Ibrahim from these forums. I mean I'm pretty sure someone publicly supporting Nazis, their views, the holocaust, and such wouldn't last long, so why should someone who supports ISIS? A group that unlike the Nazis who are dead in the ground, are still very much alive and carrying out genocide. 

He is way too liberal, needs to learn to keep his non-religious crap to himself. Climate change has no reason to be discussed by the Pope of all people. His comments on homosexuals also goes against thousands of years of catholic doctrine. I am seriously considering becoming Greek or Russian Orthodox after seeing his stunts. I want my church to out of politics, all he is doing is alienating conservative catholics

The group of people most affected by climate change is going to be the poor, which is why he is talking about it. Not sure what you want your church to be about, but I personally would like it if my religious group took a stand on real issues to help fix real problems, that is the catholic church I would like to see rather than the one where you all perform the same monotonous ritualism every Sunday while the world burns around you.

Also on alienating the conservatives; the catholic church is in decline not because conservatives are being alienated but because you hardly stand for anything. You're too busy on your knees planting your face into the back of a wooden seat. If you want to do well, you need to spread a message of hope and part of that is giving people hope they can experience, which with Pope Francis, seems to be something he excels at.

Edited by Adama

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.