My deepest apologizes to VE.

Christopher

As a former VE member, I would like to publicly apologize. I'm a new member here and I never thought it would go this far. Honestly, the reason why I kept disobeying their rules because I thought it was just for entertainment and laughs. I didn't think VE was going to take it personal and actually remove me from their alliance. I mean it's still just a game. I didn't take what he said personal. Because I know in real life, I'm a nice guy. If VE would have told me to hit a nation with 100,000 airplanes, I would do it! Because I actually like VE and that's why I want to come back to VE.The nation Melanoid Nation, completely surrenders to VE. So no hard feelings at all. I messed up a really good thing and I learned my lesson and will never do it again.

Sincerely, Christopher.   

• Upvote 2

Good on you sir. You took the first step to smoothing out any hard feelings.

I also applaud you for being able to apologize.

It takes a real man to admit he was wrong, good on you mate.

Live long a prosper!

And I do hope VE will consider taking you back.

• Upvote 4

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

I don't think I can forgive you just yet..

Words are wind man. What will you do to show me that you have changed?

The fact that he had the guts to publically apologize is not wind man, if I were you, I'd think about it more.

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Unbelievable!

I actually am dumb enough to accept your apology, and start the wheels of motion to get people to peace out with you, and let you back into VE, and then I find out you were negotiating with alliances to sell our "secret info" AFTER you posted your apology letter.  Fool me like 15 times shame on me.   You are done, you will never again call VE your home, and dont expect peace anytime soon.

There are consequences to your actions, and you will learn them.

-SRD

• Upvote 4

So I recently found out The Theocracy of Exodas a nation led by Holy Prophet Partisan lied on me to VE telling them I was trying to sell the info to them after I posted this and told alliances my loyalty is now with VE and the info will not be sold at any cost. Partisan was one of the first alliances I messaged. So he blatantly lied on me. 

I would post the screen shots of our conversation, but I quickly deleted them after my public apology. Which further proves, I wanted this situation to be long gone. In fact I deleted most of my messages for a fresh start. 

I have never deleted any messages from the start of the game so saying you deleted them then proves your innocence is kind of silly especially when the conflict is still going on.

• Upvote 2

So I recently found out The Theocracy of Exodas a nation led by Holy Prophet Partisan lied on me to VE telling them I was trying to sell the info to them after I posted this and told alliances my loyalty is now with VE and the info will not be sold at any cost. Partisan was one of the first alliances I messaged. So he blatantly lied on me. 

The $yndicate is an upstanding corporation with a highly respected CSR policy. The ethical nature of our business is reflected in the products and services which our many happy customers enjoy. We find your accusations to be disingenious and slanderous in nature, and therefore request for you to omit our employee's name from your publication.

/$/igned,

The Board of Directors

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

I have never deleted any messages from the start of the game so saying you deleted them then proves your innocence is kind of silly especially when the conflict is still going on.

But you should understand what I'm saying. I know the issue is still on going, but baby steps..

The $yndicate is an upstanding corporation with a highly respected CSR policy. The ethical nature of our business is reflected in the products and services which our many happy customers enjoy. We find your accusations to be disingenious and slanderous in nature, and therefore request for you to omit our employee's name from your publication.

/$/igned,

The Board of Directors

Hell no! He completely lied on me. Not happening. 

I'm about to post the screen shots. let's end this.

From: Christopher FRCHGQF.jpg Date: 09/24/2015 Thursday 4:53 pm

You contacted me about the information. After I posted the apology. Not the other way around.

From: Christopher FRCHGQF.jpg Date: 09/24/2015 Thursday 4:52 pm

No, my loyalty is with VE now.

From: Partisan K01a15M.jpg Date: 09/24/2015 Thursday 4:47 pm alarm_bell.png

Ehh I can talk to VE for you if you wish, if you provide me with the information.

From: Christopher FRCHGQF.jpg Date: 09/24/2015 Thursday 4:31 pm

Hey, you need to tell VE that I told you I was no longer selling you the information. For you to go and tell them after I CLEARLY said I'm back in there alliance and I'm no longer selling the info.

And these messages aren't edited. And if he says they're, ask him to post the messages too. 

I'm not entirely certain what this pm dump is supposed to say, as it mostly consists of you providing your narrative and me offering to talk to the Entente in exchange for that so precious opsec information which you supposedly have. Information which you attempted to sell to me for 60 million, only to then drop down to 5 million (talk about value! Now, I am well aware of VE's ability to maintain opsec when it comes to sensitive topics, and therefore highly doubt that you have anything worth crap. 

With that said, I figured i'd bite to your offer of selling this 'information' for shits and giggles, and replied to you at 3:31 pm gametime. Right now it's 05:07 pm gametime. This means that I answered to you roughly 1.5 hours ago. The time on the forums as of this post is roughly 2 AM (due to forums and game operating in different timezones). Your apology was posted at 11:28 PM, forum time. This means that you posted your apology 2.5 hours ago.

A quick check-up on the time frames will show that you managed to enter in negotiations regarding the sale of the information, within an hour of posting this apology. Words are wind. Your apology was hollow, and you should take accountability for your actions instead of attempting to lie and spin your way out.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

I'm not entirely certain what this pm dump is supposed to say, as it mostly consists of you providing your narrative and me offering to talk to the Entente in exchange for that so precious opsec information which you supposedly have. Information which you attempted to sell to me for 60 million, only to then drop down to 5 million (talk about value! Now, I am well aware of VE's ability to maintain opsec when it comes to sensitive topics, and therefore highly doubt that you have anything worth crap. 

With that said, I figured i'd bite to your offer of selling this 'information' for shits and giggles, and replied to you at 3:31 pm gametime. Right now it's 05:07 pm gametime. This means that I answered to you roughly 1.5 hours ago. The time on the forums as of this post is roughly 2 AM (due to forums and game operating in different timezones). Your apology was posted at 11:28 PM, forum time. This means that you posted your apology 2.5 hours ago.

A quick check-up on the time frames will show that you managed to enter in negotiations regarding the sale of the information, within an hour of posting this apology. Words are wind. Your apology was hollow, and you should take accountability for your actions instead of attempting to lie and spin your way out.

Because he didn't respond to the apology duh, how did i know he was going to accept this and keep attacking me?

More messagesFrom: Christopher FRCHGQF.jpg Date: 09/24/2015 Thursday 5:04 pm

And also, this isn't just about the apology. The time when I told you, I'm no longer selling the info. Is when VE said they accepted my apology. Soon after, you lied and said I was selling the info after the apology AND letting other alliances my loyalty is now with VE

From: Christopher FRCHGQF.jpg Date: 09/24/2015 Thursday 5:02 pm

No, that message was old and before the apology.

From: Partisan K01a15M.jpg Date: 09/24/2015 Thursday 5:01 pm alarm_bell.png

you contacted me via private message, and I replied to you. I replied after the apology was apparently posted. You engaged in negotiations.

From: Christopher FRCHGQF.jpg Date: 09/24/2015 Thursday 5:00 pm

Dude, for you to try to ruin my alliance again with VE is not cool.

Because he didn't respond to the apology duh, how did i know he was going to accept this and keep attacking me?

The $yndicate is ecstatic to announce that its RnD department has developed a breakthrough innovation in the field of interrogation tactics. Analysts forecast an estimated 13.26% increase in success rate.

SyndiTruth will be available in your local store soon.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

The $yndicate is ecstatic to announce that its RnD department has developed a breakthrough innovation in the field of interrogation tactics. Analysts forecast an estimated 13.26% increase in success rate.

SyndiTruth will be available in your local store soon.

Ugh okay 

So wait, you admitted you posted an apology thread, and then you just admitted you were negotiating after you posted the apology because you weren't sure i was going to accept it?  So my source was correct, and we caught you lying again... (the 5th time in the last 2 days you have tried to screw me over)

Do you understand how apologies work? So like I said earlier, your apology is bullshit, and you arent sorry at all, because if you were, you would have told Part to go pound sand when he messaged you.  Take some accountability for your actions.  I will give you credit tho, when you asked me to rebuild your nation as part of making us "even"  that was a pretty ballzy move for someone trying to apologize.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 2