The Isle's Graphic Shop -Re Opened-

Dwemyrn

I am offering work on making custom flags for nations or alliances. If you are interested in a flag, send me an in game message. I will now offer some service on forum signatures, player advertisements, and forum pips, even baseball logos. I should give a notice, that I do not have Photoshop, I use a website called pixlr.com, which is a limited knock off browser version of Photoshop. So if you're curious as to what I have to work with, check out that website. Shoot me a message if you're interested. Also in terms of gifs, yes I can do them going picture, by picture with the pixlr app, it's just somewhat difficult and irritating so if you want a gif, they will cost more.

Flag pricing starts at $1,000,000

Forum Pip pricing starts $500,000

Adding Animation (gif) starts at $250,000  

Signatures start at $1,000,000

Player Advertisements start at $750,000

(The more work you want put into, the more it will cost, if you want a basic or shitty ad, you will likely only being paying the 750k, you want something detailed and drawn out, you will probably being paying more.)

Work I've done so far: 

Flags

0u2XZ6z.png]

UKcRqIv.png]

Z4iI6kV.png]

PKnstHI.png]

oqe2Hoi.png]

oTec4r5.png]

Sigs:

nqf00Li.png

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

What if I'm in vacation mode, can I give you an iou?

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

What if I'm in vacation mode, can I give you an iou?

I know you're on it for awhile, but I'd be more than happy to do one for you and you can pay me when you can. Just send me an in game message or a private message on the forum of what you may have it mind.

Edited by Ansom

How much for a quality test?

Say I want a flag, but if it looks like trash I don't want to pay for it?

I would not make you pay for the flag until it is complete and to your liking. I'd show you the flag when it's done but your say in the final say in whether it's complete. I have no issue going back and reworking with it till it's to the consumer's liking.

I would not make you pay for the flag until it is complete and to your liking. I'd show you the flag when it's done but your say in the final say in whether it's complete. I have no issue going back and reworking with it till it's to the consumer's liking.

I'm pretty great with graphic work - but I always like a fresh eye or to see someone create something that might give me further insight on my own designs. If you get what I'm saying.

I used to do graphics for all these guys in PW (TS Graphics) - basically what I'm looking for is a new InGen "flag" we don't usually say "flag" as it is more a logo. I'm just looking for a fresh take on it, maybe? Plus, I'd like to see what you got.

Good for the money regardless - so let me know if you need some more info.

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty great with graphic work - but I always like a fresh eye or to see someone create something that might give me further insight on my own designs. If you get what I'm saying.

I used to do graphics for all these guys in PW (TS Graphics) - basically what I'm looking for is a new InGen "flag" we don't usually say "flag" as it is more a logo. I'm just looking for a fresh take on it, maybe? Plus, I'd like to see what you got.

Good for the money regardless - so let me know if you need some more info.

Consult me over an ingame message with what you have in mind and we'll figure out what you are looking for from there. I am actually about to head to bed so it may be a bit before I respond. 

• 1 month later...

I inquired in-game. I'll give it a try. :P

oqe2Hoi.png

Just got this one worked out finally. There is a variant at the top. Pleasure doing Business with you, Mr.Lynch

Edit: I also did Moreau III's fabulous signature if anyone wants something like that since it's so beautiful. XD

Edited by Ashwyn Traverse

What are you looking for?

Do like a signature that says
"Signed by Moreau III " with cursive writing inside a blue rektangle the signature itself must be visible and in a size that i can use in my signature in the pnw forums
Regards
Moreau

Do you want the words "Signed by" in cursive? And also did you want anything else other than that. Seems a little basic, wondering if you wanted some flare. XD

Yes my name, Moreau III aswell
Ayyylmao

So you're okay with this Siggy?

-snip-
i'm lazy af so thanks for doing easy work