Hello, I am a homosexual

London J Collins

dHoshAJ.gif

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Welcome to the game.

I dont kare about your sexuality thats your problem to deal with(no that homoness is a problem i just couldn't find a better word)

I just dont kare about people choices since that doesnt affect me in a bad way.(not being mean)

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Someone who declares themselves to be something that is inflamatory AND has nothing at all to do with a game is merely a TROLL looking for people to piss off. Welcome to the game TRAP i will now embargo you because you are only looking for irl conflict.

So you're calling my lifestyle choice inflammatory because I introduced myself with the biggest facet of my personal self?

Introductions are meant to tell something about oneself, if you don't like the fact I refrained from posting the same bland "hey how are you I just signed up" introduction that is your problem, but you don't have to be a homophobic bigot about it either.

Lol no what you write is inflammatory, how you write it is inflammatory, and that means troll. So go on feed me more im bored

No, you said specifically "Someone who declares themselves to be something that is inflamatory"  not what I'm writing, if you don't like the topic of the thread you're welcome to get out and take your opinionated trolling to the market with you, I doubt you'll find any buyers because your product isn't very top notch and needs further refinement before hitting the shelves.

Go on, youre missing half of that sentence. It didnt stop there. Pick the piece you understand but at least include where i had the other part of the sentece. Doesnt belong in the game. That is trolling. Inflammatory is then calling people names based on your trolling. Now trying to call me a troll is quite accurate. I targetted your name calling and overall intent to cause strife. Now im done eating breakfast and need to go out and accomplish some stuff today. If youre still playing the game when im back on ill play some more

• Upvote 1

Go on, youre missing half of that sentence. It didnt stop there. Pick the piece you understand but at least include where i had the other part of the sentece. Doesnt belong in the game. That is trolling. Inflammatory is then calling people names based on your trolling. Now trying to call me a troll is quite accurate. I targetted your name calling and overall intent to cause strife. Now im done eating breakfast and need to go out and accomplish some stuff today. If youre still playing the game when im back on ill play some more

Surely you're intelligent enough to use the scroll feature located on your device to go back and look at your own writings, if not then it wouldn't surprise me given very little has managed to penetrate your thick skull.

I might get on this embargo bandwagon. :)

Nobody cares about you troll! Stop pissing on people's shoe laces.

Bermuda applied to join the alliance International Revolution. Lmao.

Ah yes, Knights Radiant is still trying to act relevant, how adorable.

Ah yes, Knights Radiant is still trying to act relevant, how adorable.

You little prick,you say people wrong judge you but then you judge people you dont know.

HIPOCRACY!!

• Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

You little prick,you say people wrong judge you but then you judge people you dont know.

HIPOCRACY!!

That's nice, but I've been here before and do know them well enough to know they get rolled like dough at a pizzeria when the chips get thrown down.

Also, your nation score is 63 and you're in vacation, why are you even posting?

Edited by BermudanTrap

That's nice, but I've been here before and do know them well enough to know they get rolled like dough at a pizzeria when the chips get thrown down.

Also, your nation score is 63 and you're in vacation, why are you even posting?

Because i can,vacation mode doesnt disable my account you noob.

Why do you have 2 accounts?

Edited by milord

Because i can,vacation mode doesnt disable my account you noob.

Why do you have 2 accounts?

I don't as my last account is completely inaccessible by both game login and email routes, my previous nation is also deleted and can no longer be used.

Prohint: I was in the top 200 nations and a member of one of the top 10 alliances, so place your bets and you might win something out of my pockets if you get it right.

And it was a simple question, usually people take vacation mode to actually leave the game and go do things~

We have been at war and have come out victorious but you and your fellow trolls in IR are more than welcome to try that.

ztt5Wgs.png

I don't as my last account is completely inaccessible by both game login and email routes, my previous nation is also deleted and can no longer be used.

Prohint: I was in the top 200 nations and a member of one of the top 10 alliances, so place your bets and you might win something out of my pockets if you get it right.

And it was a simple question, usually people take vacation mode to actually leave the game and go do things~

Wow are that all your cards what a dispointing opponent.you dont know what i do ?

Wow are that all your cards what a dispointing opponent.you dont know what i do

Edited by milord

God dammit is this Spyro again?

No, I'm not as gay as Spyro.

Is this Chickenbake trolling again?

Who?

Wow are that all your cards what a dispointing opponent.you dont know what i do

You don't know anything other than I'm a feminine featured buttstuffer, stop lying to yourself.

OMG you joined IR. Troll confirmed.

I joined because they're the only ones who contacted me with an actual message in game that wasn't pre-written spam, they also promised my LGBT rights will be fully acknowledged.

Edited by BermudanTrap

When people dont have viable arguments they use personall or change the theme of the conversation.And thats all i need to know.

Edited by milord