An announcement from Rekishstein

Ekejen Luish

Canadian doctors come to check up on Eric and Golen II. The conversation was recorded and broadcast on CBC due to high demand.

*CBC Logo

Andrew: "Hello there! I'm your anchor, Andrew, and here is my co-anchor Melissa. We are here to check on Prime Minister Eric today!"

Melissa: "Thank you, Andrew. It has been extremely difficult to check up on our Prime Minister...after the little skirmish with the Islamic State Eric is being moved around constantly, and Golen is in Bir Tawil Prison, a place that Rekishstein claimed because no one else wanted it."

Melissa: "First, we will be visiting Prime Minister Eric."

*Video of a helicopter touching the ground

*Walks into mental facility

Guard: "So here is Eric! The doctors from Lenciana say he has gotten slightly better. He is not going to die from the gunshot wound anymore, however they are now trying to ummm...fix his mentality."

Melissa: "Here we have the famous Lencian mental health doctor, presenting Doctor Aperture, and no, he dosen't work for that company in Lenciana. Luckily, he speaks a little English."

Dr. Aperture: "Our rekordz show zat Eric is gettings better. He actually asked a questions on yezsterdays, askings of how doings someones called Thomas Mulcair. Den he jumpings out of chair and of rollings around flooring."

Andrew: "Rather Interesting, now we will actually go inside his room!"

*They walk into a room that looks like a childs. Eric is inside playing with a doll. A knife lays beside it.

Andrew: "Hello Eric!"

*Silence

Dr. Aperture: "He mayings not respond. Some days he of very chattings, others he doings none of talkings."

Melissa: "So what are you playing with, Mister Prime Minister?"

*Eric quietly hands the doll over to Melissa - on it, scrawled in purple marker, smudged but still readable, is Golen II.

*Eric grabs the doll back from Melissa and stabs it with the knife. He then proceeds to draw a little bloodstain on the knife, and a little bloodstain on the doll.

Dr. Aperture: "Yes, that is Objectif numeral 33 of ze treatingment. We mustings of eliminates desiring to kill Golen II. We cannot havings Eric murderings of everyone on street lookings like Golen."

Andrew: "Have you guys accomplished anything lately?

Dr. Aperture: "Yes. He can of speekings English again, though French is coming alongings slower. He ate by himself yesterday, and can control himself and not have temper tantrum. Sleeping well, going washroomings well, but is still ways to go. Expected rellese date 2 Orbissen monthz."

Andrew: "Best to leave him alone now. You guys will be moving location again soon, I bet, and we have Golen II to visit in the Bir Tawil Prison."

*Plane shows screenshot of ground around Bir Tawil.

Man's Voice: Bir Tawil Prison. Rekishstein's equivalent of Alcatraz, but ten times worse. Located in a 500 mile wasteland, it's not even a desert. The nearest town is 250 kilometers away, the nearest human 100. The temperatures reach up to 50 degrees Celcius, and the prison is only accessible via a 3 hour drive over a parched, wasteland, that dosen't even have any sand or loose dirt. Worthless for farming, no water, just dirt, not even stone or minerals. No one wanted it. Rekishstein took it. Also accessible by Helicopter, but really, it's not quite a tourist destination. Guards everywhere, guns armed, ready to shoot. Death awaits escapees, and those who try to enter. Passes to enter are granted about 10 times a year to foreigners. Bir Tawil Desert also was the location of several missile and a nuke test. Not a single plant grows nearby. The only change of landscape - craters left by the WMD tests.

Andrew: "Damn it's hot! Take a look at the security measures too!"

Guard: "Bir Tawil holds Rekishstein's worst criminals, terrorists, and is also a firing squad/execution centre. Anyways, you will visit Golen. He is kinda funny now, so behind 10 sets of steel bars."

*They enter the prison

Golen: "I didn't do anything! Nothing! *Smashes head into wall*

Andrew: So Golen,-

Golen: "SHUT UP! SCREW OFF! I am the rightful ruler of Rekishstein! I can murder who I want!"

Guard: "Golen, care to listen? These nice reporters are here to-"

Golen: "NO! I am KING OF REKISHSTEIN! Do what I want! Let me go! *Punches bars, and iron jail cell."

Another guard: "Here Golen, time for lunch."

*Golen grabs the tray and dumps the food on to the floor. He throws the tray into the toilet and then starts to eat.

Guard: "Yeah, you'd better go. He's like this all the time.“

*Golen finishes his food and then jumps into the toilet

Golen: "I'm taking a bath. Turning on the water..."

*His hand reaches for the flush knob and he goes spinning around.

Golen: â€Whee! I love the amusement park!"

That concludes this special broadcast from CBC.

Eric.

You are awesome.

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Eric.

You are awesome.

Haha thanks, took me a while to type this broadcast :)

Lol. No mention of recent agreement however.

Haha don't we already have a thread for that? Anyways we need to return to our scheduled programming, a two hour session of "Game of Thrones".

• Upvote 2

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Haha don't we already have a thread for that? Anyways we need to return to our scheduled programming, a two hour session of "Game of Thrones".

I guess so.

On Khevin's broadcasting system, "The History of Khevin: Why the Bastard Soviets lost the Great War".

'We won because the Soviets didn't believe.'

Haha thanks, took me a while to type this broadcast :)

Shall we establish a treaty between Canada, Khevin, and Ryas?

Golen II is still in a police station. He will not go to Bir Tawil Prison until he is sentenced in 17 days. Besides, go look up what Bir Tawil actually is. Rekishstein claimed it since nobody else wanted to, and built a prison. The walls are 100 meters thick, and the cells have no windows except for one little square centimeter to allow the tiniest of light. Searchlights constantly roam, and the land has been flattened for security. You couldn't survive a stakeout, you'd die or be spotted.

Also, don't meddle with other people's RP.

it's not nice to mess with the space-time continuum! If I want to break golen out, I can just blow the walls up ( fire explosive projectile for 2 days, air strike it, etc) I can break him out before you get there! I can also call Rekishsteins worst enemy! Hillonsons also working on teleportation.

I don't like the idea of teleportation...it's messing with things that should not be messed with either.

• Upvote 3

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Hillonson made it work, no matter what you said, though it only teleports 1 cubic cm of matter to another place every 12 hours.

Canadian scientists tried it out as well...however the results were unconclusive.

We attempted to send a pebble from Quebec City, Canada to London, Brittish Empire. However, the pebble ended up in Stockholm, Sweden as it's tracking device showed us. Then the tracking device broke.

OZFC3Z0.jpg