Note to International Revolution

Croc

This is why the low tiers are a complete shitshow. It's kind of a nightmare starting up in this game when you have idiots like IR hitting you left right and center, and there's not much one can do due to the down declare range and the military buildup time/cost.

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Kyoto, where is the screen shot showing all your cities out of money? I didn't even hit you back yet either! Yet....

Sammy thanks for buying more infra for me to blow up!

If you keep declaring wars on VE, there will be a round 3 too!

First off, you proudly declared "Round 2" here, when I had just left war protection and no one in International Revolution had attacked VE for several days. The previous round of wars had ended when you started #rekting people, which was fair since we started it. After that we had left you all alone, but then you came through again and declared war on me as soon as possible. 

I have no complaints about that though, I've made off quite well. It doesn't matter how much of my infra you blow up, because I'm just able to raid your resource farms and regain it. Here is Burani today, since you started Round 2 (remember, you did this, not us :^) )

HHabLGz.png

Also, your declaration of war against me, which precipitated this latest round of incredible gains for me (thank you Aussie, I really couldn't have done this without you :wub:  :wub: ).

91RaFyh.png

Here are some comms I received from your multi, another Australian funpsoting-themed nation in the same alliance and within the same score range as you, and founded just a week apart from one another.

Aussie:

BXhxTrd.png

His Multi:

jqvvAKS.png

His multi's "roll over and take it" style of negotiation (remember, VE started Round 2 of fighting, and expects IR to subject ourselves to attacks from Aussie just because they're big and strong (allegedly)). Conversation starts from the bottom. 

ZiafDnz.png

nL77kiD.png

S6NX148.png

Apparently VE expects other alliances to just lay down and take a beating from their heavy until they get beaten down out of their attack range, and don't believe in negotiated settlements. Well, then you really leave me no incentive *not* to catch 5 stars and a chopper inbound by ravaging your tax farms, no? 

Here is Aussie recommencing hostilities when IR had ceased attacks against VE

MpTK5nR.png

Here is my response to the multi's threats.

tLdEYAG.png

7DGtwFu.png

8Er0WYl.png

This is what Viridian Entente looks like now.

I knocked out these guys during Round 1, looks like they're still beiged out.

PVjfs84.png

And this is from Round 2 (started by Aussie) and still subject to change (i.e. get beiger)

QzA7nm2.png

abd6GFj.png

If Viridian Entente wishes to continue its aggression against International Revolution, we are fully prepared to continue making you look like incompetent clowns.

You bulked up the dumbest guy in your alliance, who has done nothing but give us an excuse to raid your resource farms and double our cities in size in the space of two days.

You have ignored negotiations and instead opted for dingus-waggling and power-plays. You and seemed to think we would be easily intimidated into rolling over and accepting that Aussie would continually raid us until we ragequit. Instead, we are the ones receiving salty comms from your members who can't handle a real war.

We are fully prepared to continue our struggle against you for as long as your aggression continues. Your threats against us have proven to be hollow and are convincing only to easily-cowed newbies. We really can make a profit while raiding you, and will continue to do so as long as your attacks continue. It really doesn't matter how much our cities you bomb away, because thanks to your own autistic greed, you've given us enough weak actives and inactives to raid and expand far beyond any losses you can inflict against us. 

• Upvote 2

First off, you proudly declared "Round 2" here, when I had just left war protection and no one in International Revolution had attacked VE for several days. The previous round of wars had ended when you started #rekting people, which was fair since we started it. After that we had left you all alone, but then you came through again and declared war on me as soon as possible. 

I have no complaints about that though, I've made off quite well. It doesn't matter how much of my infra you blow up, because I'm just able to raid your resource farms and regain it. Here is Burani today, since you started Round 2 (remember, you did this, not us :^) )

HHabLGz.png

Also, your declaration of war against me, which precipitated this latest round of incredible gains for me (thank you Aussie, I really couldn't have done this without you :wub:  :wub: ).

91RaFyh.png

Here are some comms I received from your multi, another Australian funpsoting-themed nation in the same alliance and within the same score range as you, and founded just a week apart from one another.

Aussie:

BXhxTrd.png

His Multi:

jqvvAKS.png

His multi's "roll over and take it" style of negotiation (remember, VE started Round 2 of fighting, and expects IR to subject ourselves to attacks from Aussie just because they're big and strong (allegedly)). Conversation starts from the bottom. 

ZiafDnz.png

nL77kiD.png

S6NX148.png

Apparently VE expects other alliances to just lay down and take a beating from their heavy until they get beaten down out of their attack range, and don't believe in negotiated settlements. Well, then you really leave me no incentive *not* to catch 5 stars and a chopper inbound by ravaging your tax farms, no? 

Here is Aussie recommencing hostilities when IR had ceased attacks against VE

MpTK5nR.png

Here is my response to the multi's threats.

tLdEYAG.png

7DGtwFu.png

8Er0WYl.png

This is what Viridian Entente looks like now.

I knocked out these guys during Round 1, looks like they're still beiged out.

PVjfs84.png

And this is from Round 2 (started by Aussie) and still subject to change (i.e. get beiger)

QzA7nm2.png

abd6GFj.png

If Viridian Entente wishes to continue its aggression against International Revolution, we are fully prepared to continue making you look like incompetent clowns.

You bulked up the dumbest guy in your alliance, who has done nothing but give us an excuse to raid your resource farms and double our cities in size in the space of two days.

You have ignored negotiations and instead opted for dingus-waggling and power-plays. You and seemed to think we would be easily intimidated into rolling over and accepting that Aussie would continually raid us until we ragequit. Instead, we are the ones receiving salty comms from your members who can't handle a real war.

We are fully prepared to continue our struggle against you for as long as your aggression continues. Your threats against us have proven to be hollow and are convincing only to easily-cowed newbies. We really can make a profit while raiding you, and will continue to do so as long as your attacks continue. It really doesn't matter how much our cities you bomb away, because thanks to your own autistic greed, you've given us enough weak actives and inactives to raid and expand far beyond any losses you can inflict against us. 

^ Implying that anyone who possibly lives on the same continent and themes their nation relatively similar-like is an obvious multi. IR continues to prove what a huge crowd of collective noobs they are. Carry on buddy.

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

isnt the IR dude winning and growing like a mad man? im confused by the OP..

Growing in the low ranks through raiding is easy. Mid tier it's tougher. High it's a waste of time unless you get very lucky.

q8nfyvc.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Well, looks like VE whats to do this again. Thanks for attacking, now I can get another one of my members a missile silo as well.  :lol:  :lol:

So this is what's going to happen, I'm going to do exactly what I did last time and open up multiple fronts against Viridian Entente. I'm going to continue to raid VE for as long as I come under attack. If VE can get Straya to peace, then I'll back off, but if not expect another round of raiding from IR. I have misisles now too and will be launching them daily (thanks VE ;)  ) until your aggression ceases. 

810QXu8.png

Burani Strategic Rocket Forces retaliated by launching a Raksa-1 bombardment against the shipyards of Straya.

2AwdO9o.png

As promised, additional fronts have been opened to relieve pressure on our revolutionaries. You can either send in Aussie to claim he's defending VE from IR aggression even though Straya attacked me first, eat a lot more missiles, and build IR another missile silo thanks to your boneheaded response, or get Straya to peace and I'll let all current wars expire and refrain from opening additional fronts against VE. Your call. 

s10NUSe.png

As expected,VE chose to shoot first then send in reinforcements at the first sign of resistance. My members appreciate their new missile launch pads.  :)

iKixNUF.png

Edited by Sam Boga

• 2 weeks later...

>mfw VE keeps bleeding cash because they can't into asymmetrical warfare

giphy.gif

It's like you guys cannot even comprehend that what you're dealing with is not your run-of-the-mill raiding.

It's like the cash levels involved are meaningless to VE's top tier.

• Upvote 1

It's like the cash levels involved are meaningless to VE's top tier.

It is good to know VE's top tier has such deep concern for the welfare of their lower members.

This is what happens when you keep 1,250 tonks without any air cover. Kyoko destroyed about another 2-300 as well.

KFFUD83.png

7NSYtsW.png

Search and destroy mission successful. Returning to base!

634395869931145841.jpg

Edited by Sam Boga

>tiny low tier alliance, most of which consists of purple diamond inactives

>thinks they're relevant

Aw, adorable.

*pets International Revolution*

I mean we have like a 5 to 1 win loss ratio against the second strongest alliance in the game

I mean we have like a 5 to 1 win loss ratio against the second strongest alliance in the game

It amuses me to watch you wage a guerilla war, but you can't pretend like you're being anything more than a very minor annoyance for them.

• Upvote 3