• Donald Trump
    • Hillary Clinton
  2. 2. Second Runners

• Dr. Ben Carson
    • Bernie Sanders
  3. 3. Kurdanaks poll

• Bernie Sanders
    • Donald Trump

Clinton and Trump are jokes. I cant believe people would actually be willing to vote for these people. If you feel like you want to vote for either of them go ahead but I recommend looking at more then what comes out of their mouth. 

Edited by President Tom

image_1.png

I don't think anyone was worried about the security of Clinton's server. They were primarily !@#$ about accountability. Which is a moot point, because if she had sensitive material that she would not have sent over official servers, she wouldn't send them over that mail address anyway.

This is just a scandal for scandal's sake. Try to come up with a better analogy next time btw.

http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2014-data-breaches/

So some home server (that was probably running like Windows Server 2012 or something) was secure? Even with JP Morgan, a professional banking company that hires people specifically for data security, getting hacked? 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2014-data-breaches/

So some home server (that was probably running like Windows Server 2012 or something) was secure? Even with JP Morgan, a professional banking company that hires people specifically for data security, getting hacked? 

I guess you were on the investigation team, given that you are so comfortably making assumptions about the technical specifications of Clinton's server. That, or you are talking out of your ass.

77oKn5K.png

I guess you were on the investigation team, given that you are so comfortably making assumptions about the technical specifications of Clinton's server. That, or you are talking out of your ass.

No to both. I am talking from my CompTIA certification. 

And this. 

http://www.wired.com/2015/03/clintons-email-server-vulnerable/

And the fact that most 67 year olds barely know how to use their computers. 

No to both. I am talking from my CompTIA certification. 

And this. 

http://www.wired.com/2015/03/clintons-email-server-vulnerable/

And the fact that most 67 year olds barely know how to use their computers. 

Checked your link and it says nothing about technical specifications of the server, just that Associated Press reported where it was located.

Your certificate does not give you oracle powers, I assume. Unless you were on the investigation team, you have to back your claims on technical specs.

77oKn5K.png

Your certificate does not give you oracle powers, I assume.

Unless you were on the investigation team, you have to back your claims on technical specs.

No, but it gives me more knowledge than you do on the subject. 

If it was using some NSA tier security, wouldn't Clinton go into damage control and release that info when the whole scandal hit the news? 

I don't understand how your certificate gives you more knowledge than someone else. All it really shows is ... well ... that you have a certificate.

If you have a drivers license, do you have more knowledge about driving than someone who doesn't? Most likely because you had to take Drivers Ed. 

If you have a drivers license, do you have more knowledge about driving than someone who doesn't? Most likely because you had to take Drivers Ed. 

It shows you have a little bit of knowledge but it's worthless for comparison unless you know who you're comparing yourself with. For example, I have a driver's license but I'd look pretty foolish if used it to try to impress a Formula 1 driver.

Edited by Solomon

6hu5nt.jpg

No, but it gives me more knowledge than you do on the subject. 

The subject is your unbacked claim: "So some home server (that was probably running like Windows Server 2012 or something)"

No certificate gives you the ability to *know* what kind of software was used on the server. Hence, the certificate provides you with *nothing*. Using authoritative arguments on the Internet is problematic by itself. In this case, it is just tragic.

77oKn5K.png

The subject is your unbacked claim: "So some home server (that was probably running like Windows Server 2012 or something)"

probably 

probably 

probably 

No certificate gives you the ability to *know* what kind of software was used on the server. Hence, the certificate provides you with *nothing*. Using authoritative arguments on the Internet is problematic by itself. In this case, it is just tragic.

Yeah... 

Yeah. That is why I said "probably." 

So your certificate gave you the authority to make a wild guess that is unverified, which you use as an argument against Clinton's presidency. Makes total sense to me.

It isn't a "wild guess." Look at her in the polls. This is really hurting her. If the server was secured properly, then she would have said something. 

Why does it feel like we are going in circles here? 

It isn't a "wild guess." Look at her in the polls. This is really hurting her. If the server was secured properly, then she would have said something. 

You sound like you've already made your mind up and are grasping at straws to find evidence to support your "faith". You may be right about the server but step back and find something tangible if you want to make a strong case.

• Upvote 1

6hu5nt.jpg

Trump, Clinton, Bernie, all of them, they all stink. I wake up in the morning and check the news (ok fine I don't do that but I look at the news every once in a while). In Europe, governments are struggling over a real problem: 250,000 refugees, fleeing from fighting in the middle east. Trying to figure what to do. And then I look at American news, and what are we worried about? Some chump named Trump (hey that rhymes!) and a bunch of other blokes. Sheepy would be a better president than all of them combined (though I doubt he'd accept a nomination).

Anyway, my point is, there are more important things going on and everyone is worried about a bunch of power-hungry idiots.

#Sheepy2016

Edited by Golen II
  • Upvote 2

This is very small

> Look at her in the polls. This is really hurting her.

Wow, that's undeniable evidence that your wild guess on her server software is correct!

> If the server was secured properly, then she would have said something.

There are several reasons why she wouldn't. If it was really secure, the next attack would be "what is she hiding that it needs to be so secure???" She should also avoid bringing up the subject in any manner, because the more the subject is talked about, the worse it is for her. You shouldn't presume to understand all the reasons behind her political choices.

77oKn5K.png

> If the server was secured properly, then she would have said something.

There are several reasons why she wouldn't. If it was really secure, the next attack would be "what is she hiding that it needs to be so secure???" She should also avoid bringing up the subject in any manner, because the more the subject is talked about, the worse it is for her. You shouldn't presume to understand all the reasons behind her political choices.

No. If she wasn't doing anything wrong, she could come out and say exactly what she was doing. 

No. If she wasn't doing anything wrong, she could come out and say exactly what she was doing. 

Nobody said she wasn't doing *anything* wrong. What she did was shady, but that's what you expect from any politician. It's simply not a worthy talking point if you care about the performance of a presidential candidate as opposed to chances in a popularity contest. Sadly, POTUS elections resemble the latter.

77oKn5K.png

Honstly both are annoying but I would rather have Hilary than Trump as she was the Secretary of State before whereas Trump just has a bunch of money and pisses of Mexico. Bernie would still be better than both however ;)

Nobody said she wasn't doing *anything* wrong. What she did was shady,

but that's what you expect from any politician.

It's simply not a worthy talking point if you care about the performance of a presidential candidate as opposed to chances in a popularity contest. 

Very shady. So many personal emails... 

Probably the only thing I can agree with you on. 

Only it is. If someone uses a gun to rob a store, they aren't allowed to have a gun after prison for a certain amount of time. 

#Sheepy2016

#SheepyForPresident

#SheepyBetterThanOtherCandidatesCombined

#IDoNotActuallyWantSheepyToBeOurPresidentThisIsJustAPhraseIKindaInventedStatingThatSheepyCouldDoBetterThanTheseGuysAndThatNobodyGoodHasShownUpYetAndHopefullySomeCandidateWillDoSomethingAboutThe250kRefugeesOrObamaWillDoItYesHeCanAndIfNotSomeoneElseCanButIGuessEveryoneIsTooObsessedWithTrumpTheChumpAndWhoIsHittinOnClintonAndWhatsBurninWithTheBushAndBernieTheFernieGrowingOnTheSand-ers

This is very small