Not another charming thread

Crust

Hello friends and frienemies!

I do apologize for all these threads about us that have been on the forums today, it ain't easy being famous, they'll hopefully be cleared out by tonight. For an explanation to all that jazz, read this thread. tl;dr: someone who's not a member of Charming Friends is making fake accounts and linking them to our members and then making a bunch of troll threads.

This thread however is in regard to something a bit related.

A recent report against previous members of Astapor having cheated has caught our attention. We recently noticed Donsy Land's attack on one of their members and retaliated, as their protectors. However, since we do take any accusation of cheating serious we've put our war against Donsy Land on hold. No further attacks against them or any other Odd Squad member will be taken until we've heard a verdict from sheepy.

Thanks for reading and all!

Itsuki-Koizumi-the-melancholy-of-haruhi-

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

It was 2 or 3 attacks on astapor to protect a one man alliance with no notices that you protected it and also for 3 attacks to start an all out war is pretty stupid in my mind I can gladly repay the damages caused by the 2 or 3 attacks and I offered him peace but if you want to go full out war for 3 attacks then so be it

It was 2 or 3 attacks on astapor to protect a one man alliance with no notices that you protected it and also for 3 attacks to start an all out war is pretty stupid in my mind I can gladly repay the damages caused by the 2 or 3 attacks and I offered him peace but if you want to go full out war for 3 attacks then so be it

go !@#$ yourself and pay back 5 times as much to our alliance

What a twist!

Almost as good as sunset beach.

It was written on both our alliance page and theirs' that we were their protectors. They disbanded, so we removed it, but c'est sera sera.

I'll just declare on you now. ;)

I wouldn't want anything unfair to occur. 

Don't don quijote!!! 

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

08/14/2015 02:12 pm

Donsy Land

Brandon Donsberger

Odd Squad

kknagar

TheWizard

Astapor

Truce

Timeline

08/14/2015 12:29 pm

Syurga Dunia

Ibn Zyeithan

Black Knights

kknagar

TheWizard

Astapor

Truce

Timeline

08/05/2015 04:03 am

UCSG

Emperor

Arrgh

kknagar

TheWizard

Astapor

War Expired

Timeline

08/04/2015 04:36 pm

Al-Moojahideen

Cow

Arrgh

kknagar

TheWizard

Astapor

War Expired

Timeline

08/04/2015 04:31 pm

HeartGold

Digitizer

The Syndicate

kknagar

TheWizard

Astapor

Defeat

Timeline

When are all those nations going to get attacked. I may have missed the protectign thing at the top and again I have said I will repay damages. But if declaring all out war on me why not all those other nations?

Edited by donsberger

I bet this is gonna end with a merge, like everything does.

???

Thats+not+fair+anyone+can+get+married+th

A truly unnatural and immoral union.

4nVL9WJ.jpg

08/14/2015 02:12 pm

Donsy Land

Brandon Donsberger

Odd Squad

kknagar

TheWizard

Astapor

Truce

Timeline

08/14/2015 12:29 pm

Syurga Dunia

Ibn Zyeithan

Black Knights

kknagar

TheWizard

Astapor

Truce

Timeline

08/05/2015 04:03 am

UCSG

Emperor

Arrgh

kknagar

TheWizard

Astapor

War Expired

Timeline

08/04/2015 04:36 pm

Al-Moojahideen

Cow

Arrgh

kknagar

TheWizard

Astapor

War Expired

Timeline

08/04/2015 04:31 pm

HeartGold

Digitizer

The Syndicate

kknagar

TheWizard

Astapor

Defeat

Timeline

When are all those nations going to get attacked. I may have missed the protectign thing at the top and again I have said I will repay damages. But if declaring all out war on me why not all those other nations?

Cuz you a easier target brah...

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Donsberg: I think it's best if you contact Hyvyx and talk to them directly with your questions. What I currently know is that all of our members who started a war with you have been notified about a truce.

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I'm aware that I am an easier target but they should all be attacked if they protect them. Otherwise pretty clear they just want to hit OS

Protection don't work like that.  You can only protect people from people you can beat...

☾☆

Warrior of Dio