New trade 'contract' mechanic? (Suggestion)

Marcus Arcast

I was just thinking about this as it was relevant to some things.

Say this happens

Player 1=P1 , Player 2=P2.

----------------------------------------

P1-->P2 5 Iron per X turns

P2-->P1 5 Coal per X turns

----------------------------------------

So two players could enter into a contract where Y amount of resource A is given to one player every X turns,

and in exchange Z amount of resource B is given to the other player every X turns?

The important part being that this would be automatically done every X turns as part of a in-game mechanic,

and if one player does not have the resources to complete the exchange then the exchange is paused and a message

is sent to both players notifying them of this, and the player lacking resources will be prompted on whether or not he/she wishes

to continue the contract, if yes then the contract resumes when said player is able, providing the owed player does not null the agreement.

• Upvote 3

i would use this aswell, i think alot of players would find this quite useful., though it would be good if you could set it to happen at X intervals rather than every turn.

• Upvote 2

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

Even if the max 'contract' was say a couple weeks, it would significantly reduce work to be done.  I could also see that a concern would be making it easier to go inactive for longer periods...maybe allowing trade agreements that have to be reviewed at least every 2 weeks, can have a flag that would auto-cancel the agreement if one of the parties had war declared on them...and would auto-cancel if either nation goes inactive beyond 7 days.

This would make nations still play the game and be active without making trades a tedious process.  Personally I've moved towards stockpiling most resources...but would love to set-up some auto-purchases with some of my allies where I could get a long-term deal on aluminum / munitiions for a stable price, and they would know that some / all of their surplus will sell at the agreed stable price.

• Upvote 1

I love the idea. It would be a nice thing to do with fellow alliance members.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

It's a good idea, but the servers would be under a lot more pressure. It would have to be a one per person sort of thing.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil