Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

Hillary really shot herself in the foot when it comes to the unity line of attack, the whole "Donald doesn't care about all Americans" thing. Saying 25% of Americans are irredeemable and need to be opposed will do that if you know... the rest didn't make that plainly clear.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805768/Trump-threatens-invite-Bill-Clinton-s-mistress-Gennifer-Flowers-debate-Hillary-choose-dopey-billionaire-Mark-Cuban-row.html

The MADMAN is doing it! Imagine the spice levels if he brings in Juanita Broderick, Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones, and Monica Lewinsky!

It finally got the triggered response from a cuck it needed so the thread is now a first class thread.

Weak name calling someone who declared he was out of the thread for the in game war. Typical Roz though. When you cannot win an argument run away and declare victory. Very low energy.

Having never called Roz a name you would assume he would uphold the same standard, but no.

PS. I know you are reading this Roz.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Trump got some good hits in but missed a lot of chances I felt. Some examples being Clinton talking about imprisonment of young (minority) males for too long for so little and that women apparently should earn the same if they do a worse job was where a key interjection would have torn her apart. He stumbled with his words 3 or so times with one being particularly amusing. Some injections were good but a good deal were wasted or unnecessary. On some questions due to him wanting to continue on previous ones meant he didn't give an answer, and he really should have notes so he can keep on track.

His positives from this is some of these issues he can't be hit on again in future debates so he no longer has things like the Birthism hanging over him as a distraction, also that future debates will likely feature questions that put Clinton instead on the defensive from the get go as many did to him. He also pushed the fact that she talks nice like a politician but is a failure when it comes to action and the big one of bad deals (Mexico VAT tax being a nice mention) and the like which he really pushed constantly.

Clinton both attacked and was calm (look at her big smile) which got the desired result (Trump eventually lost patience) I felt though if people who haven't made up their mind will be convinced remains to be seen. I'm biased obviously but it all came across very false and scripted (which Trump was anything but) and people tend to not like that as you can be too slick as they say.

Her positives is she attacked strongly and put Trump on the defensive (which is key) and if Trump doesn't adapt then that should get her through.

Overall Clinton wins the first round I'd say. She has the chin-lock cinched tight and Trump needs to do those 3 elbows to the stomach in the next debate if he wants to break out. He can rest easy knowing her largest ammo has already been fired but he needs to land some big blows to her in future.