Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

Am I the only one who thinks Hillary looks better with long hair? 

In a lot of places thats cause to get hit for "being a sexist pig". She's better off with the long hair I'd agree.

In a lot of places thats cause to get hit for "being a sexist pig". She's better off with the long hair I'd agree.

But I sexually identify as a Pinus albicaulis. Anyone who calls me sexist is a hylophobe! 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

whatother important endorsements will follow? i know i dont know how amerucan politics work but who will the regilious folks vote for? does the religious bunh have a historical preference for a party or is t everyone for himself? do religious leaders in us offer endorsements?

Some do some do not offer endorsements.  It breaks down more along lines you would normally see things break down along irt income, education, race, etc.  The block that is often spoken about is the "Evangelical Christians" who tend to be white lower to middle class folks.  This group tends to vote Republican with or without the "Evangelical Christian" associated to them.

Trump has picked up some of the leadership in this group but it has mostly been more tepid than in previous elections.  For example, Dobson endorsed a rival Republican and has not endorsed Trump.  Falwell JR, who is not as influential as his father, endorsed Trump.  The TV preachers are a mixed bag ranging from ignoring him to full support.

There are other religious groups like Jewish voters, Catholic voters, and the African American Black Baptists (think Martin Luther King Jr.).  The variety of voting advice that goes on in these groups varies widely.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

With Trump in Louisiana people are asking why Obama isn't, especially having hit Bush hard over a similar incident. However Obama is in fact in Louisiana, however his golf game goes on.

aJICgKfmkqL6wBYB-lph5Dz5GTYIUpkwOlpVmN2A

I never really understood why leaders went to disaster areas, or were criticized for just flying over. Maybe canceling vacation makes sense. Is he still on vacation?

Landing the POTUS for 'disaster tourism' consumes Federal and Local resources that could be going to, ya know, help people.

Kl9a0J.jpg

I never really understood why leaders went to disaster areas, or were criticized for just flying over. Maybe canceling vacation makes sense. Is he still on vacation?

Landing the POTUS for 'disaster tourism' consumes Federal and Local resources that could be going to, ya know, help people.

I believe after Trump went there he announced he'll go there... next week I think. Leaders go to disaster hit areas to lift peoples spirits and to directly promise help. That and Obama hit Bush over a similar thing so him now not doing it is hypocritical. 

Ahhh, wouldn't want to be hypocritical.

Its more of a broad question. Why hit Bush over it? Why hit Obama over it? Why do ut at all.

I guess the tiny sliver of people he visits feel good for a few minutes. They might also be happy with relief supplies.

Ahhh, wouldn't want to be hypocritical.

Its more of a broad question. Why hit Bush over it? Why hit Obama over it? Why do ut at all.

I guess the tiny sliver of people he visits feel good for a few minutes. They might also be happy with relief supplies.

It's most done really because people talk otherwise, they want the gesture. In Bush's case him not doing it brought about the entire "he doesn't care about black people" thing. With Obama thats unlikely to happen so they'll go after him for not doing what he (and most) slammed Bush for.

It's most done really because people talk otherwise, they want the gesture. In Bush's case him not doing it brought about the entire "he doesn't care about black people" thing. With Obama thats unlikely to happen so they'll go after him for not doing what he (and most) slammed Bush for.

Seems silly all around. I was a disaster victim when I was young. I was concerned with water, food, and shelter not politicians.

Seems silly all around. I was a disaster victim when I was young. I was concerned with water, food, and shelter not politicians.

It is what it is. If they don't show up then the message sent is they don't care simple as that.

http://archive.is/TsBaj

Trump wants GOP to court black voters -- then slams voting rights for felons

Attacking criminals is attacking black people because criminal == black apparently. I am aware how they'll cover their arses but damn who the hell okayed that.

Time to change the message.

You can't stop that being what is said about a leader not going. If he's currently at a summit or something people are likely to understand... but when it's a vacation they are unlikely to.

Speaking of said area, Trump's visit went well... well the usual characters have attacked it but they're irrelevant. To the ordinary person the talk that a man donating to disaster victims is bad for doing so is absolute tosh.