Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

Lets get back to this though since you want to avoid it obviously.

This is gonna be gud!  I just started looking into this!

So I was wrong.  DCLeaks is NOT a right wing blog unless you consider the Russian KGB...I mean FSB...I mean "intelligence service" to be far right wing.  Well actually the FSB probably is right wing so I wasn't too wrong.

Yup Roz is now quoting things directly from a Russian intelligence service run outlet.  No wonder Roz thinks Putin is a good fellow!  He is straight reading Russian propaganda!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh jez.

Roz you need to keep going!  This is too rich!

Proof, if you were wondering:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-11/russian-hackers-of-dnc-said-to-scoop-up-secrets-from-nato-soros

https://www.threatconnect.com/blog/does-a-bear-leak-in-the-woods/

K.  So now we have established that Roz is throwing up "information" from the Russian agency formerly known as the KGB.

hehehe, sorry this is pretty funny to me.

Anyway, lets take a gander at someone who is aligned with Mr. Soros.  Who could that be?

Donald-Trump-Making-Funny-Face-Photo.jpg

That is right!  Lets hear who The Cuck references on trade agreements:

"According to the Economic Policy Institute, the U.S. trade deficit with the proposed TPP member countries cost over 1 million manufacturing jobs in 2015."

-The Cuck, 8 August 2016

So who is behind the Economic Policy Institute?  No not the Russians this time, lolz.

You can look it up, the right wing blog-o-sphere is all over this!  George Soros apparently funds the Economic Policy Institute!!  That is correct folks!  George Soros funds and runs the organization that The Cuck bases his economic policies on.

I guess you could say that The Cuck isn't just a cuck to Putin but also to George Soros!

9ithc1.png

Yes they do Roz.  Yes they do.

-signature removed for rules violation-

So I was wrong.  DCLeaks is NOT a right wing blog unless you consider the Russian KGB...I mean FSB...I mean "intelligence service" to be far right wing.  Well actually the FSB probably is right wing so I wasn't too wrong.

Yup Roz is now quoting things directly from a Russian intelligence service run outlet.  No wonder Roz thinks Putin is a good fellow!  He is straight reading Russian propaganda!

oh jez.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-11/russian-hackers-of-dnc-said-to-scoop-up-secrets-from-nato-soros

K.  So now we have established that Roz is throwing up "information" from the Russian agency formerly known as the KGB.

Anyway, lets take a gander at someone who is aligned with Mr. Soros.  Who could that be?

"According to the Economic Policy Institute, the U.S. trade deficit with the proposed TPP member countries cost over 1 million manufacturing jobs in 2015."

-The Cuck, 8 August 2016

So who is behind the Economic Policy Institute?  No not the Russians this time, lolz.

You can look it up, the right wing blog-o-sphere is all over this!  George Soros apparently funds the Economic Policy Institute!!  That is correct folks!  George Soros funds and runs the organization that The Cuck bases his economic policies on.

I guess you could say that The Cuck isn't just a cuck to Putin but also to George Soros!

9ithc1.png

Already addressed, I don't repeat myself with the Lordcuck as I've told you before. I do belief that is something you even requested of me and I've merely provided it for you.

And yes I do notice the number at the bottom, cute. Unlike yourself however I've not mistaken two things as being one and the same. Your drivel has simply already been addressed and your crying no longer deserves response.

uuWS1GJ.jpg

Scared Scared Rozalia running away to hide.  Scared scared Rozalia!

oh jez.

-The Cuck, 8 August 2016

9ithc1.png

Go ahead and "address" it again.  All I read was a cuck level response about this being brought up in the past.

Edited by LordRahl2

oh jez.

-The Cuck, 8 August 2016

9ithc1.png

Go ahead and "address" it again.  All I read was a cuck level response about this being brought up in the past.

oh jez.

-The Cuck, 8 August 2016

9ithc1.png

oh jez.

-The Cuck, 8 August 2016

9ithc1.png

oh jez.

-The Cuck, 8 August 2016

9ithc1.png

oh jez.

-The Cuck, 8 August 2016

9ithc1.png

Running away away as fast as he can!  Scared scared Rozalia!

oh jez.

-The Cuck, 8 August 2016

9ithc1.png

He cannot answer questions but only hide behind weak memes.  Poor Poor Rozalia!

oh jez.

-The Cuck, 8 August 2016

9ithc1.png

Edited by LordRahl2

Facts are his nemesis he cannot figure them out.  Poor Poor Rozalia!

oh jez.

-The Cuck, 8 August 2016

9ithc1.png

Facts are his nemesis he cannot figure them out.  Poor Poor Rozalia!

oh jez.

-The Cuck, 8 August 2016

9ithc1.png