Make the "remember me" function actually work.

Or extend the time before the game logs one out. Holy Christ it's annoying having to log in twenty thirty times a day.

• Upvote 1

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Chrome auto fill solves that problem very easily. Give it a try.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I have Chrome auto fill, but you still need to log in each time, even if you don't have to type your password each time.

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Or extend the time before the game logs one out. Holy Christ it's annoying having to log in twenty thirty times a day.

You're saying you get logged out more than once every two hours? It's likely something else killing your cookie that's stored. Sessions last for 2 hours. Various different things can cause your session to end.

Try this, login to PW, do all your PW in one browser/window and tell me if you're logging in more than once every 2 hours.

Also, the remember me option only remembers your email that you login with, has nothing to do with your session time.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Nah malone it is just set to kick everyone out 2 hours after the first log in, has been for ages, I think it's this that he's complaining about.

2 hours from last activity would be a lot better

Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png

Nah malone it is just set to kick everyone out 2 hours after the first log in, has been for ages, I think it's this that he's complaining about.

I know that's what session is set for, but he's stated he's having to log in 20-30 times a day. Which is more often than once every 2 hours. Hence why I said to test and explained.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I know that's what session is set for, but he's stated he's having to log in 20-30 times a day. Which is more often than once every 2 hours. Hence why I said to test and explained.

Ah right fair, I'll presume exaggeration for effect then.

T7Vrilp.png

Actually, I can attest. Same goes for my sessions; maybe not 20-30 min, but certainly far under 2 hours. Could it be the fact that I have more than one tab open?

The idea to make it extend from last activity sounds nice. Maybe not 2 hours. 30 min from last activity would do charms...

EDIT: spelling

Edited by Robert Cahill

Ilysian_signature_1.jpg

~~ His Majesty the Gracious and Honourable Emperor Robert of the Royal House Cahill, ~~

~~King of the Dominion of Ilysia, Protector of its Colonies of Argentia and Klondecia, Head of the Imperial Government, ~~

~~Chairsperson of the Imperial Board, Orator of the Lords' Parliament, and Lead Voice of the Small Council~~

I think something changed in the last week or two because I've recently been experiencing this as well. It doesn't even get to an hour since my first log-in before I get the boot and have to re-log.

I'll try to pay attention to when I log-in and when it kicks me off and see if I can spot a pattern.

It happens on both mobile and and computer, sometimes while I'm actually having an active session. For example I will be setting up a trade or fighting a war and the next thing I know I am met with the log in page.

Qc9CHg7.png

I definitely get it more than once every two hours, and I have no issues with cookies on literally any other site. A couple days ago, it was like 5:35 or so and I logged on, got sent to my nation screen, clicked "revenue", and was asked to log in again. I didn't even stop browsing inbetween pages, and it wasn't at a turn update or anything.

Anyways, for me logging in isn't a massive inconvenience so I don't care all that much. If this is something that could be fixed, it'd be nice, but it's not a huge deal to me.

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

I could've sworn it was like 45 minutes.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win