ATLAS refuses jobs from mensHQ or her allies

Kaiser Baldarius

ATLAS News Flash!

Jonathon Irons recently released a memo from ATLAS Headquarters that, as of this moment, ATLAS is refusing to accept any jobs given by MensaHQ or anyone associated with MensHQ. While not a lot of information is being released as to why this is happening, leaked sources say it is based on some controvercy on the moral code provided by MensaHQ on the topic of raiding. As such, ATLAS has also released a warning of the start of a Cold War with Raider nations. ATLAS is willing to provide its services for free to those suffering raids from alliances that are not in ATLAS's exception list. Jonathan Irons even stated in a conference shortly after the Memo was released that "ATLAS will not tolerate raiding on active nations. And, unlike many nations who do nothing against these terrorists, ATLAS is willing to take the gauntlet, and declare a Cold War on raiders."

In other news, ATLAS has decided to stay in power over the nation, despite the recent Viridian incident.

Long Live ATLAS!

This has been ATLAS First, where you get ATLAS News, as soon as it happens.

(Note): This is not a war decleration on MensaHQ, her allies, or Raiders. It is simply warning raiders that ATLAS has you under radar.

I meant to type MensaHQ, not mensHQ.

Edited by Jonathon Irons

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

Oh no, whatever will we do?

3b0241c9f06118600eaa2271ac5a0e11c619bc72

I care. This is a typical comment from Mensa, trying to make good people feel bad. 

Edited by Chickensguys
  • Upvote 1

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

Oh no, whatever will we do?

3b0241c9f06118600eaa2271ac5a0e11c619bc72

Aw c'mon, JI cares! I bet all the other voices in his head does too! 

But seriously, Mensa tend to be alright people. Prepare thyself for epic trolols dude. 

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Aw c'mon, JI cares! I bet all the other voices in his head does too! 

But seriously, Mensa tend to be alright people. Prepare thyself for epic trolols dude. 

Thats funny, Robert. thinking I'm dillusional for wanting to make Orbis a better world. 

And I agree, there are some in MensaHQ who are alright. I have spoken with several of them. However, my opinion still stands on their raid policies.

• Upvote 1

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

Glad to see the Viridian still hates my guts.

lol what makes you think anyone in VE "hates you?" We just don't want you thinking that you're gonna attack our protectorates, allies, etc and slip away scot free. Most alliances here on Orbis will display the same attitude. That being said, good luck in your future endeavors JI! :P

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

lol what makes you think anyone in VE "hates you?" We just don't want you thinking that you're gonna attack our protectorates, allies, etc and slip away scot free. Most alliances here on Orbis will display the same attitude. That being said, good luck in your future endeavors JI! :P

Gee, thanks. You know, funny thing is, the reason I attacks the NAC was because they were raiding Muhammed Ali Bas. So does that technically mean the VE supports raiding? 

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

Thats funny, Robert. thinking I'm dillusional for wanting to make Orbis a better world. 

And I agree, there are some in MensaHQ who are alright. I have spoken with several of them. However, my opinion still stands on their raid policies.

You mean our raid policy that literally eliminates half of the game from our list of people we are cool with hitting. You literally have to be out of the top 30 and have no friends to be hit by us.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

You mean our raid policy that literally eliminates half of the game from our list of people we are cool with hitting. You literally have to be out of the top 30 and have no friends to be hit by us.

Thats not how I understand it. 

The only type of raiding that should be allowed, if any, is raiding inactive nations that are inactive for a month. Thats fine, dont let there resources go to waste. 

However, I dont condone attacks on inncoent nations, trying to get by, who dont want to get sucked into the constant wars that rage around them.

Edited by Jonathon Irons

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

Gee, thanks. You know, funny thing is, the reason I attacks the NAC was because they were raiding Muhammed Ali Bas. So does that technically mean the VE supports raiding? 

What our protectorates do is their business, and they probably should accept responsibility for their own action(s), however, I'm not an FA nerd for VE, talk to moonpie on the matter. All opinions presented by me in this thread are strictly my own, and not represenative of the Viridian Entente's own views. 

All I'm saying is raiding affiliated folks is never a good idea, and you'll likely end up having a bad time. 

What our protectorates do is their business, and they probably should accept responsibility for their own action(s), however, I'm not an FA nerd for VE, talk to moonpie on the matter. All opinions presented by me in this thread are strictly my own, and not represenative of the Viridian Entente's own views. 

All I'm saying is raiding affiliated folks is never a good idea, and you'll likely end up having a bad time. 

I am just making a point. Its funny how ATLAS got a bad reputation by trying to stop raiding on a smaller nation by an alliance that is protected by a bigger alliance.

Strange how justice works.

• Upvote 1

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

Thats not how I understand it. 

The only type of raiding that should be allowed, if any, is raiding inactive nations that are inactive for a month. Thats fine, dont let there resources go to waste. 

However, I dont condone attacks on inncoent nations, trying to get by, who dont want to get sucked into the constant wars that rage around them.

Well I'm sorry but neither Mensa nor you dictates the status quo on raiding in this game. Everyone knows to join an alliance if you want to avoid getting raided as often.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Well I'm sorry but neither Mensa nor you dictates the status quo on raiding in this game. Everyone knows to join an alliance if you want to avoid getting raided as often.

You just stated my point!

Why are we not challenging the status quo? Why are people NOT trying to make a difference! Instead of hiding behind alliance of big people, why are people not protecting those weaker than us? nations who want a chance, but cant?

Well, Minister of Security, I will have you know that I am SICK of watching smaller nations and alliances harassed because they are not what the status quo wants them to be! As much as people seem to oppose my choice to stand up to raiders, I will continue to stand for those meeker than me and you. If no one else will strive to make a difference, then I will.

And unlike the Viridian Incident, I will not back down when threatened. 

Wow, I just read that, and realized how corny that sounded.

• Upvote 1

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

we don't care, and we will raid who ever, when ever. If they aren't in an alliance then they will be raided, and it doesn't matter how active they are, if they aren't in an alliance then they will get raided, that's just how it works.

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light