A Special Message From Fraggle Rock

Fraggle

From the Desk of Wembly Fraggle

Fraggle Rock

310px-Wembley_Fraggle.jpg

A Special Message From Dear Leader, The Handsome, Strongest, Smartest Fraggle, Wembly Fraggle.

Fraggles of the Rock. We are a proud nation. We did everything we could have to avoid war. Power went to my head. I fell for the traps. Instead of securing our safety, I sent little Fraggles into battle very under prepared. We used all of our hard earned resources. We wasted treasure, land, infrastructure, and most importantly, little Fraggle blood. For these actions, I am steeping down as your leader. I have failed Fraggle Rock. I have failed you Fraggles. I have failed myself, which I will never forget. Gobo was always the one who could effectively lead us. I should not have veered off his path. Most of you have not seen Gobo recently, and I was telling you Fraggles that he was secure in Fraggle Jail. This was a lie. I personally placed a bullet in Gobo's muppet mouth when war broke out. I wanted to make sure this mess was not some type of counter coup. Later information told me that I was wrong. I am not sorry for killing Gobo. For this, I will not regret. In fact, I still have his dead muppet corpse and sleep with it every night. I will not bury my bestest of friends, nor let anyone take him away. I have him stashed away. He is my only hope for this Fraggle World.

I am leaving Fraggle Rock. I hand this nation over to Mokey Fraggle. She will direct the next course of action for you Fraggles. It was a pleasure to lead during the height of our power. Fraggle Rock will return to importance, but sadly, it will not be with me. Let me go grab Gobo's body and drag him away with sad Fraggle music playing in the background.

Farewell Fraggle Rock!!

• Upvote 5

May the Fraggle be with you

ftfy

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Oh noooo, Gobo was murdered!!!

And, here I thought all muppets were nice :/

My beliefs are shattered.

Elbonia offers Fraggle Rock free mud in this time of transition. 

• Upvote 2

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

You're alright Fraggle.  And a good learning lesson for war, dropping all those nukes must've still been fun though!