Potential Missile Purchasing Bug

Nintendo

Ok, so I have been monitoring a nation for a little over a week now (due to some suspicious activity). This nation was at around 150NS a few days ago, with around 1200 or so infrastructure. I then noticed that he had a National Project, a Missile Launch Pad (somehow I must have missed this earlier?). This nation was well below the 5000 infrastructure minimum for a project. I suppose it is possible this nation built up to 5000 infrastructure at some point and since then has been knocked way down (although their growth chart doesn't show this). It is worth noting they are only 89 days old.

Well, let's assume they did legitimately purchase the Missile Launch Pad. Earlier this morning (5/28), they had 1 missile. I checked later on in the day (still 5/28) and they now have 6 missiles. Based on the Military Purchase page:

"You can only build one missile per day."

Am I missing something? I think there may be a bug with missile purchasing that this nation is exploiting.

Nation Name: Kurdistan

Nation Ruler: Ghost

Here is the link to this nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=14169

___

How this nation has all this money to have reached 5000 infrastructure and purchase the Project at just 89 days old (and not have had that growth in the last 30 days) is also questionable. Viewing their Bank Activity screen and Trade History...I'm wondering if this may be someone that was able to take advantage of the alliance bank bug awhile back?

Sorry for the text wall. I wasn't sure if I should report this as a bug or under the Game Reports section for cheating (as to me it seems to be possibly both). If you would like, I'll make a formal post over there as well.

Thanks!

Edited by Nintendo

My question isn't how you came across the money, that could've been from a variety of sources. It's how you bought 6 missiles so quickly, I checked your nation maybe 2 -3 days ago, and you had 0 missiles, and now you have 6? Is that a game mechanic I'm unaware of or a glitch?

Thanks Sheepy.

If you don't mind me asking, was there a bug regarding the missile purchases? I can see ghost still has the missiles he got earlier today. If you can only purchase 1 per day, shouldn't those be removed?

I also still think it's odd he even has the National Project given he just purchase his 3rd city 3 days ago and only currently has 1900k infrastructure between the 3. Again, not sure if that was part of the potential bug with the projects or if he just had a TON of cash at one point.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Thanks Sheepy.

If you don't mind me asking, was there a bug regarding the missile purchases? I can see ghost still has the missiles he got earlier today. If you can only purchase 1 per day, shouldn't those be removed?

I also still think it's odd he even has the National Project given he just purchase his 3rd city 3 days ago and only currently has 1900k infrastructure between the 3. Again, not sure if that was part of the potential bug with the projects or if he just had a TON of cash at one point.

I'm not finished taking action on his account, I'm still waiting to discuss things a bit further with him. In the meantime, though, I have fixed the bug that allowed multiple missiles to be purchased.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link