An heir is born

Franz Joseph

In the early hours of June 13, 1992, Empress Eudokia went into labor. A few hours later, a healthy boy was delivered via caesarean section. This puts Tigranes as a father at 27 years old, and his wife Eudokia at 29 years old. The child has been named Vahagn-Hovhannes, with his full name as Vahagn-Hovhannes Tigranes Artaxiad. His wife is a Christian, while Tigranes is a Zoroastrian. Therefore he was given a Armeno-Zoroastrian name (Vahagn) and a Christian Armenian name (Hovhannes, roughly translating to John). Foreign leaders are invited to a celebratory feast. Religious and cultural accommodations will be made, and there will be hors-d'oeuvre, entrees, a dessert, and various liquors and other beverages. The celebration will last 3 days, so that world leaders will have time to truly get to know one another. Tigranes said (remarkably informal): "Everyone, come to Yerevan, we'll have a grand time and I wish to meet you all." 

• Upvote 1

Congratulations on the birth, however our emissaries will not be able to make it as none of our airports are currently operational and we do not feel it is prudent to spend resources on such a trivial affair when there is still so much work to be done in our own nation.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

The German Kaiser Wilhelm II will peronally attend the ceremony. I hope your airfield is big enough to welcome my personal imperial Jet, the "Luftwaffe Eins".

As gift i bring you some "Panzerhaubitze 2000" for a nice fireshow towards Azerbaijan :)

In response to this, the Republic of Lethamyr will send its' official state funded cheerleader team to cheer at the party and provide free lap dances.

send some to india too,safety too

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

The republic of yemen sends its ambassadors to Armenia and congratulates the small royal family

"History repeats it'self because no one listened the first time, nor even the second time."

Bharatha Kandam sending some "Gaj bal army" ( elephant army ) to protect royal family's heir. In free times royal family can use them as transport.

You really feel king type feeling when you sit on an Big elephant.

Edited by Sabarish
  • Upvote 1