Ww2 Roleplay

Moreau

A draft is enacted in Asturias and Catalonia, the conscripts are sent to the Malaga front. Citizens of Madrid are ordered to take up arms against the Nationalists. The Abraham Lincoln Battalion harasses Nationalist supply lines.

*Spanish Nationalist Forces are aided by foreign Fascist Battalion, mostly from Italy*

*Spanish Nationalist Forces has taken over Madrid*

*Spanish Nationalist Forces began a massive offensive into north-west Spain*

*Spanish Nationalist Air Forces began to bomb Republican supply lines, and cities*

Republican spies and special agents coordinate a massive partisan uprising in the countryside and suburbs. Major roads in Central and Western Spain are cratered by the Republican Air Force. The draft extends to Galicia. Basque Irregulars wreak havoc behind Nationalist lines. Soviets supply some Republican troops with PPSH's and Mosins.

Scandinavia retreat from Canada and start invading Japan from Alaska.

o0 i kicked you out of alaska.

America invades Scandinavia and captures it's capital city and whole government in retaliation :P

"History repeats it'self because no one listened the first time, nor even the second time."

I'll take the Japanese Navy.

Japan Invades China, Philippines, Dutch East Indies, Hong Kong, Malaya, Singapore, and Burma.

Japan declares war on America, Canada, and Great Britain.

I declare Mayor as the one and divine Emperor of Japan and defers the control of the Japanese Navy to him

In addition, I declare myself a Shogun, second to the divine Emperor himself. We will the expand the Empire of the Rising Sun

"Asia and Europe shall bow to Japanese Might!" 

Madagascar joins our allies in Liechtenstein in the annexation of Bolivia.

I am a Dioist. Hath not a Dioist eyes? Hath not a Dioist hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Pig Disgusting Swede is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Dioist wrong a Pig Disgusting Swede, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Pig Disgusting Swede wrongs a Dioist, what should his sufferance be by Pig Disgusting Swede example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

They kept declaring war on people and bringing back an additional soldier until they had amassed a large enough army, duh.

Madagascar sends a swarm of malaria carrying mosquitoes that are genetically modified to withstand temperatures as low as absolute zero.

I am a Dioist. Hath not a Dioist eyes? Hath not a Dioist hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Pig Disgusting Swede is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Dioist wrong a Pig Disgusting Swede, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Pig Disgusting Swede wrongs a Dioist, what should his sufferance be by Pig Disgusting Swede example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

The USSR wonders where Liechtenstein got an army from.

So did Bolivia apparently.

I will join you in your glorious Slavic conquest of Asia.  I ask only that I may allowed to take Hawaii so that the von Liechtensteins may further the oppression of its peoples.

-signature removed for rules violation-

So did Bolivia apparently.

I will join you in your glorious Slavic conquest of Asia. I ask only that I may allowed to take Hawaii so that the von Liechtensteins may further the oppression of its peoples.

The USSR accepts your fine offer

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

La natione de France ouvre le USSR son supporte.

Le Svede occupé notre terre!!!!

Ce crapoteux chiens!!

Le France de Gaulle a 1000 tank, et 500 avion pour l'aide qui USSR.

wQbN1zm.jpg?1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The USSR accepts your fine offer

Oi, welcome my bff chancellor xD

Edited by Wilhelm II

The nation of Madagascar hereby declares all territory in Africa as rightful clay of the Grand Duchy of Madagascar.

*Spanish Nationalist Forces are supplied by Fascist Italy*

*Spanish Air Force Bombs Western Spain*

*Spanish Nationalist Force has began a massive offensive onto North Spain*

*Spanish Nationalist Forces Begin to bomb Republican forces areas in Western Spain*

Somehow China created the ultimate weapon of all time, ability to teleport from place to another, uses it to assassinate the head of government deemed hostile to it...the first to be assassinated - Emperor of Japan, and President of US has been captured as hostage.

Apparently China also created ability for time travel.

Now it demands that the entire world both Allied and Axis to bow before the Emperor of Middle Kingdom, son of Heaven :P

Indonesia re-invade Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Philippine. Starts development on advanced naval and tank force.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Scandinavia invades Sweden,Finland,Denmark and kicks out the Americans to Iceland.

America builds up defense positions on iceland and prepares to conduct counter offensive operations against scandinavia.

Somehow China created the ultimate weapon of all time, ability to teleport from place to another, uses it to assassinate the head of government deemed hostile to it...the first to be assassinated - Emperor of Japan, and President of US has been captured as hostage.

Apparently China also created ability for time travel.

Now it demands that the entire world both Allied and Axis to bow before the Emperor of Middle Kingdom, son of Heaven :P

The U.S sends and elite team and successfully rescues the U.S president and assassinates China's leader.

"History repeats it'self because no one listened the first time, nor even the second time."