Alliance Bank loot

Sabarish

Hi, everyone.

I have small doubt about alliance bank loot.

Suppose say I am an applicant to some alliance.

And I have one or two active wars.

If I lost any war my opponent can loot some money and resources from that alliance bank.

It is possible?

Yep, it can.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

If it possible

What percentage will be looted.

Then attacking bigger alliances will give us more money. Am I correct?

If you think it's worth getting your alliance rolled, sure.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

It depends on your size and the amount of money and resources in your alliance bank.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

If it possible

What percentage will be looted.

Then attacking bigger alliances will give us more money. Am I correct?

It's possible if you're made a member before your wars overs.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

You need to be an accepted member of an alliance for the bank to get looted when you are defeated in war. The maximum amount of things stolen this way is determined by how big your NS is compared to the total NS of the alliance. Let's say your NS is 30 and the alliance total score is 2000, then the amount of things stolen can be anywhere between 0% to 1,5%

Attacking big alliances will potentially net you more money, but of course they tend to bite back real hard and can be strangely unfamiliar to the very concept of mercy

Edited by Atzuya
UedhRvY.png

You need to be an accepted member of an alliance for the bank to get looted when you are defeated in war. The maximum amount of things stolen this way is determined by how big your NS is compared to the total NS of the alliance. Let's say your NS is 30 and the alliance total score is 2000, then the amount of things stolen can be anywhere between 0% to 1,5%

Attacking big alliances will potentially net you more money, but of course they tend to bite back real hard and can be strangely unfamiliar to the very concept of mercy

Not true. If you are an applicant when you are attacked, the attackers will loot the bank of the alliance you were an applicant to.

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

You can loot from Applicants. 

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Based on your answers now I raise a question.

Suppose say I am an alliance member now. I have one active war. And I am at losing stage.

I leave my alliance because I don't want to loose their money because of me. And I got one enemy alliance in my mind. If I applied to that enemy alliance before I lost my battle which alliance bank will be looted. Old one or new one?

If new one accept me as member will they lost money from their bank?

And if I don't join any other alliance and I lost battle.does my old alliance lost from their bank?

Not true. If you are an applicant when you are attacked, the attackers will loot the bank of the alliance you were an applicant to.

Hm... Really? I can recall Sheepy ever saying that defeating applicants shouldn't loot the bank. I guess he hasn't checked up to that yet?

Just checked some wars that belonged to VE applicants, it seems that they're still a considerable leak. Tsah

UedhRvY.png

Hm... Really? I can recall Sheepy ever saying that defeating applicants shouldn't loot the bank. I guess he hasn't checked up to that yet?

Just checked some wars that belonged to VE applicants, it seems that they're still a considerable leak. Tsah

It's been reported multiple times as well and hasn't been changed.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!