Error 503 : Service Temporarily Unavailable

William Mannax

Sheepy and friends

Please help me. I keep getting this Error 503 : Service Temporarily Unavailable message and can't get into my account. I called my brother who lives in another state and had him log into my account today to make sure that it still existed and he has informed me that it does. Based on what I've read, I did have the same account pulled up on two seperate tabs when it went to Error 503 for the first time last night which I think may have caused this problem. I don't know how to remedy the issue. Please help me get back online, I love this game.

Thank you

It's a bug. Sheepy has to fix it, and he's gone. :/

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

He will be back April 6th. Until then, IDK how else this would be fixed.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Well I had two tabs of the same account up concurrently because I was tallying information about my alliance's military and I was using one tab to keep track of nations and then the other to look up info about them. I don't know, is that a weird way to go about such a task?

Sheepy and friends

Please help me. I keep getting this Error 503 : Service Temporarily Unavailable message and can't get into my account. I called my brother who lives in another state and had him log into my account today to make sure that it still existed and he has informed me that it does. Based on what I've read, I did have the same account pulled up on two seperate tabs when it went to Error 503 for the first time last night which I think may have caused this problem. I don't know how to remedy the issue. Please help me get back online, I love this game.

Thank you

Very common issue while using a proxy, try not using the proxy service you may or may not be using and try to login again.

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

As others have stated, this arising from using proxies, trying to manipulate URLs, attempted database injections, and sometimes just depending on what ISP you're using. 

I've reset the ban list, so you should be able to access the site now, presumably.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link