Troubling Espionage Reports

saeton

I wonder why both sides unwilling to leak out the information or bcos they have learn the lesson from spyro and Belsarius issue.

Talk is cheap without a proper wrestling.

Well actually if you're a good enough talker you can build an entire feud off promos. 

Problem in this case is GPA isn't exactly the best guy in the ring so its going to be a bowling shoe ugly match when eventually we get to see that PPV match. 

Oh hey Roz, don't you still owe us (the GPA) money? I know your financial situation isn't the greatest, you know after you got impeached after like 3 days in office so payments in increments is fine. 

First of all I never got impeached and secondly GPA already collected their money in damages. Considering the current happenings perhaps some are regretting supporting Grillick so heavily, but I'm not bitter and have told him several times I wish him luck. Of course last I heard he intended to step down so the guys I'm wishing the most luck is those who actually care and have to pick up the pieces. 

• Upvote 1

In other words, he's right.

Or he just does a lot of talking all over the forum and I'd love to see him back it up.

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

This was handled very poorly on GPA's end, from what I can see. War plans should definitely be protected, though. The fact that they even found out about it speaks volumes.

First of all I never got impeached and secondly GPA already collected their money in damages.

Outright lying is bad, mmkay, Lord Protector Cromwell. :P Looking at your nation's bank records, pretty sure you owe a $5m loan to the GPA too and the $~5m grant because you didn't stay for the required time afterwards.... Edited by Don Juan

Outright lying is bad, mmkay, Lord Protector Cromwell. :P Looking at your nation's bank records, pretty sure you owe a $5m loan to the GPA too and the $~5m grant because you didn't stay for the required time afterwards....

No you would be outright incorrect. I broke no rules to begin with nor was I ever impeached as I stood down and left, secondly I'm sure you know full well how GPA got their debt paid as anything relating to me seems to go back to the circles you run in these days. 

Edited by Rozalia

This was handled very poorly on GPA's end, from what I can see. War plans should definitely be protected, though. The fact that they even found out about it speaks volumes.

Maybe they wanted them to find out :o

Nothing in this game stays secret for more than a day.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Nothing in this game stays secret for more than a day.

Nothing? I'm gonna have to go out on a limb and say that claim is false.

Edited by Ceres