Open Letter to the people of the Earth

Herk

Our nation of Joonish has recently come under controversy for "theft" of funds from my great alliance, The German Reich. 

We would pardon the nations of the Earth to hear our side before you judge us. 

Our people were declared war on by Forentina in mid March. Forentina vowed revenge, but we were strong enough to protect our people. Now Forentina is using FALSE statements to shame our nation. 

We are not saying that we didn't take the money, BUT we are saying that the  money was taken justifiably and later the leader of The German Reich (Oskar) apologized to our people  for the misunderstand and reunited us with our alliance. 

The funds were taken to be used in the defensive efforts to help protect us against the dictatorship of Forentina. 

Next was Cornerstone. Cornerstone leader LPS sent me a recruitment message promising me over 200k if I joined the alliance ( to fund my first few cities) I gladly accepted knowing it was for the good of my people. I was later made fun of on the alliance forum to a point where I felt that the only choice I had was to leave the alliance. 

We beg for pardon in our  misunderstandings, and hope that the world can turn a new leaf and forgive us for anything that we may have done. We hope to form new relations with the nations involved and will strive to be a role model in the international committee in order to uphold our charter. 

Herk Joon 

Edited by Herk

The Democratic State of Aklash

europeanunion.jpg

THROUGH MANY, ONE

Cornerstone didn't make fun of you.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

While I will admit to attacking you mid march, I did not vow revenge. I offered you peace because you were an APPLICANT for cornerstone, and I like having good relations with them. Then you threw my proposal of peace and smacked me in the face with it multiple times. Then, when I finally gave peace, you had joined the german reich and were saying that you were ready to get revenge. When I told you I had spoken to Oskar about not trusting you, you told me you would lure your alliance. Here are some letters you wrote to me.

We will seek our revenge, I will lure my alliance to sending me aid and I will use it to further my military, and once I am powerful enough I will declare war and obliterate your nation. 

My people are not passive. We will rise again! 

Herk Joon
PM of Joon

We will seek our revenge, I will lure my alliance to sending me aid and I will use it to further my military, and once I am powerful enough I will declare war and obliterate your nation. 

My people are not passive. We will rise again! 

Herk Joon

PM of Joon

93f9c861-a43f-40af-b0df-36d7e9ac5d0e_zps

Edited by 0zon3

To the Corrupt Prime Minister Herk Joon of the long suffering Democratic Peoples State Of Joon,

Greetings,

As a follower of the good Lord and part of the clergy, I don't normally say this, but for the sake of being clear, I must say it in the most direct manner possible, "Your story is a hole full of excrement".

Cornerstone never made fun of you for receiving the $500,000 grant. Paul was disappointed that you did not heed his advice, which was to build a second city. Instead, you piled on the infrastructure of your first city, which he shrugged off. Then you asked him for the 3rd building grant, which he refused, and that was when you left the alliance. You left not because of ridicule, but because you couldn't scam Paul anymore.

Then you used the money you scammed from Paul and Cornerstone to make your own alliance, where you offered $20,000 for those who joined you. Apparently, everyone had enough sense not to join you, which worked in your favour. Because had they known what kind of scoundrel you were, they would have likely emptied out your bank themselves.

Then you rejoined Cornerstone, and this was when The Fair President Stratos attacked you. What his reasoning was or whether he was aware that he attacked an applicant of Cornerstone, I will leave him to clarify. However, the moment you joined, you demanded a lot of things, war supplies, money, resources. Richard, bless his heart, gave you all those without question, $200,000, and hundreds of tonnes of resources in order for you to defend yourself. Many would argue that for a nation your size, $200,000 was a lot.

I also almost got myself entangled in this war, before I realized that for some reason, President Stratos had not attacked for two days, coinciding with the time when you joined us. Yet you asked us (which translates into 'me') to 'protect' you. Normally, I wouldn't mind 'protecting' a fellow alliance member, my fighting nuns and holy cavalries are always ready to protect and defend.

Yet after that, you asked us for more money to rebuild your cities (read: city), which was barely attacked. You wanted hundreds of thousands of dollars for 40 infrastructure? Not even I would be able to show my face if I asked that much. Richard, bless his soul, gave you half, with the other half to be given later, since you had already cleaned out our treasury. Yet you took that money and left to refound your corrupt National Defense Committee.

Where is your sense of shame, charlatan?

Stealing from the clergy. Lying to the world. And worse of all, forcing your citizens to live in such a cramped conditions, with no proper toilets and sewage plans. My sisters even went to help after the attack by President Stratos. Yet, how dare you do such unspeakable things!

Despite all this, Cornerstone forbid its members from attacking your nation, believing that you will eventually turn a new leaf and that forgiveness is better. Then you joined The German Reich, and then you scammed them too. You paid them back their money, but what about the others you scammed?

Eventhough as a bride of Christ I am supposed to imitate the life of our Lord, I cannot forgive you for your sins. Make amends even if it takes your whole life instead of running away with your tail tucked between your legs. Be a man worthy of Heaven and the Lord's grace!

Signed,

Holy Empress Alice Lune of The Blessed Empire of Elicis

Edited by Alice Lune

Richard, bless his heart, gave you all those without question

Charity stands next to godliness (at least for worn men such as me whose cleanliness has seen better days!). Although Herk's apparent intentions for the aid are disappointing, a man can only take pride in the good he can do, and leave the deeds of others in the hands of God.

As was always my advice to you, Herk Joon... go in peace. If any debt is owed to me it may be repaid with noble deeds of your own, toward those less fortunate.

Next was Cornerstone. Cornerstone leader LPS sent me a recruitment message promising me over 200k if I joined the alliance ( to fund my first few cities) I gladly accepted knowing it was for the good of my people. I was later made fun of on the alliance forum to a point where I felt that the only choice I had was to leave the alliance. 

If you let me know who it was that was making fun of you along with the exact details then I can have a word with them.  We don't tolerate any of our members bullying, you should have come to me at the time and discussed it :)

In regards to the money, our grants (which are pretty generous) are given on the understanding that if a member leaves they need to repay them (which given they focus on growth shouldn't take too long if they spend them wisely).  If somebody remains a member then the money remains theirs to keep :)  This is to avoid people joining, receiving the grant and then leaving (playing the system).

I thank you for the money which you have repayed to date :)