State of Israel

Franz Von Dietrich

That being said, how can you, as a Christian, support the destruction of the Christian community of Palestine at the hands of the Israelis? How many Christian churches has Hamas destroyed versus that of Israel? How many Christian communities have been bulldozed and removed by the Israelis? Many.

To be fair, I think all three Abrahamic religions equally despise each other. The whole conflict in Palestine is historically the center of the 3 way conflict between Abrahamic religion in general.

Which I really don't understand how it's persisted for hundreds of years given the fact all three are actually identical in belief and moral standing. I suppose it's just a pissing contest anymore.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

We cant changed the Past. It is best for the two parties to figure out the best solution for each other.

Finally someone gets it, Thank you. Israel was born 65 years ago, them wars done happened, we can't undo that. what we can do is move on from this point in time and try our best to clean up the mess. yes there was a genocide. it happened, it's sad but it's done and overwith. we can't even fix stuff that happened yesterday. but we can work with our leaders and representatives on a lasting solution in the future. we have Israel, we have Palestine and neither is gonna stop existing to appease the other as much as we don't like either. the best strategy is work towards peaceful coexistence whatever that might be. 

We cant changed the Past. It is best for the two parties to figure out the best solution for each other.

Exactly. Which is exactly why every foreign nation should remove itself from the middle east.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Finally someone gets it, Thank you. Israel was born 65 years ago, them wars done happened, we can't undo that. what we can do is move on from this point in time and try our best to clean up the mess. yes there was a genocide. it happened, it's sad but it's done and overwith. we can't even fix stuff that happened yesterday. but we can work with our leaders and representatives on a lasting solution in the future. we have Israel, we have Palestine and neither is gonna stop existing to appease the other as much as we don't like either. the best strategy is work towards peaceful coexistence whatever that might be. 

The problem with your idea is that you think repeating the same exact thing over and over and over and over and over and over, is going to change something....

You don't think that people have been aiming for peace this whole time? I mean really? What do you think the whole world has been aiming at in that region for decades?

The problem is, we keep attempting the same exact solution countless times, expecting a different outcome.

If you smash your head into a brick wall one time, do you think the outcome is going to change if you do it 100 more times?

But that's western foreign policy for you. Blatant stupidity I can't even find words for.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

The difficult (and noble) quality of Jews is that they do not assimilate. You can't have peace between peoples who will not reconcile their cultures. Jews will never have peace. In Israel they have come to terms with hyper-vigilance for the survival of their culture. Good for them. Let them stand defiant against a world that has changed drastically since the Torah was written (3500 years ago). The human race is slowly becoming one race and culture and will not tolerate those that refuse to assimilate.

I don't support Israel or Hamas. I don't support a religious state in Palestine at all. In fact, the Israelis don't even honor the terms of the agreement that created their nation to begin with. And every couple years they go on a massive child killing spree, but because they're Americas ally, it's perfectly fine.

But oh !@#$! look out for that big bad Iran who has never declared an offensive war! We call them evil while being allied to Israel, but that's only because Iran is a Russian vassal, instead of being our !@#$. If you aint our !@#$, you're a terrorist state. If you're a terrorist state and our !@#$, you get cookies and pats on the back for blowing up small children inside their own schools. :v

Israel kills 1 terrorist for every child, one of the best rates in the world

Al-Assad has killed three times more people than Israel has in it's history, enough to make one hurl

Plus China literally kidnaps children with their imperialism in Tibet

As to why noone seems to care about that, I'll start taking bets. 

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

The bible man, Israel is the land of the Bible. I know as an Atheist you inherently hate religion (why you're espousing Islam in this case is beyond me) and it's conquest and dominion, ofcourse there was a genocide, it's how the game is played, put quite simply, to the victor goes the spoils. Israel won plain and simple. when the Anglo-Saxons invaded England there was a genocide there too. my own Ancestors that lived in North America for 60,000 years fell victim to a genocide. the British did a genocide in France, the Romans did a genocide in Carthage. it's how the game is played. part of colonization is removing the indeginous population, or in the case of Israel, a nation resurrecting has to exterminate the local resistence. like I said it's how conquests happen. it's !@#$ sick but that's how history has always been in wars. oh and BTW Belasaurius saying Genocide happens as a consequence of conquest wars, that isn't condoning genocide. genocides are terrible attrocities and should never be undertaken by any nation. I'm also saying look at what we had to do to Germany to stop a genocide. just sayin. 

What genocide? 

As mentioned before, Al-Assad had killed way more Syrians in less time

And the Palestinian population is growing

You keep using these buzzwords, and eyes will start rolling

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

The problem with your idea is that you think repeating the same exact thing over and over and over and over and over and over, is going to change something....

The problem is, we keep attempting the same exact solution countless times, expecting a different outcome.

If you smash your head into a brick wall one time, do you think the outcome is going to change if you do it 100 more times?

But that's western foreign policy for you. Blatant stupidity I can't even find words for.

Both world wars changed something. 

Yes. We should change borders in the Middle East (not just Israel). 

It will. You will bleed out. 

But I proved your thinking wrong above. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

What genocide? 

As mentioned before, Al-Assad had killed way more Syrians in less time

And the Palestinian population is growing

You keep using these buzzwords, and eyes will start rolling

I highly doubt Al-Assad has killed more Syrians, if anything the FSA (Free Syrian Army) is just as bad, but that's a different topic.

The Fact that Israel does not belong to the "Jews" Which I rather call them Israelites as better name, the Palestianians were there first, but no they were shoved off to the side and had a gun pointed towards their head. And as for Hamas the cowards who lead Gaza are just as bad, who give the Palestianians a bad name.

This situtation is being fueled by boths side objective, which basically total control of their "land".

Edited by Francisco Franco Bah

I think Israel should be an internationally governed hub.

Way to play nto the hands of world-government end-times conspiracy theories :v

Israel is not a real state, regardless of what the UN's says.

States don't require UN permission to be real. A state is any entity which successfully enforces a monopoly on the use of force in its territory, which Israel certainly qualifies as.

there was never a sovereign nation named Palestine. Palestine was always somebody's state.

There was never a sovereign nation named America, until there was one. The shared experience of the Nakba, at the very least, has created a Palestinian national identity that is, like it or not, as valid as any other.

Israelites of ancient times never had their own sovereign land.

Say whaat? I assume you reject the Bible as a valid source, but there are plenty (an Egyptian stele) of non-biblical (an Assyrian stele) ancient (an interpretation of said stele) sources (an ancient Israelite inscription) pointing to the existence of an ancient Israelite state. There are more, but I have other things to do today.

The native Palestinian inhabitants were the same as those 2000 years ago. The genetic studies prove that.

I've been wondering about this. Do you have links? I don't mean that as a "Citation Needed" gotcha attempt, I'm genuinely curious.

That being said, how can you, as a Christian, support the destruction of the Christian community of Palestine at the hands of the Israelis? How many Christian churches has Hamas destroyed versus that of Israel? How many Christian communities have been bulldozed and removed by the Israelis? Many. 

There is nothing Christian about supporting the occupation of Palestinian lands. I don't know where you get off saying that.

I gave a cursory attempt at researching this, but found too much tinfoil hat stuff to wade through. I'm also curious about this.

Edited by elsuper

hxvRjGK.jpg

Israel kills 1 terrorist for every child, one of the best rates in the world

Al-Assad has killed three times more people than Israel has in it's history, enough to make one hurl

[Citation needed]

Both world wars changed something.

Not really. We're still doing the same old crap. Why do you think ISIS exists these days?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

[Citation needed]

Not really. We're still doing the same old crap. Why do you think ISIS exists these days?

BBC-Gaza-Casualties.jpg

Total_deaths_during_the_syrian_civil_war

Deaths_per_week_during_the_syrian_civil_

the numbers speak in Fox-Fire's favor here. 

also

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_casualties_of_war

if that is accurate that puts Palestinian casualties since 1920 somewhere around 100,000 or so. 

the syrian totals are def. not accurate. both sides have been caught bumping the numbers some to make themselves look like victims of the opposing side. I suspect the syrian totals are less than is being reported. that would make the Israeli/Palestinian war a much deadlier and much more protracted war. a war which I personally see no end too. 

bear in mind there was more deaths in 2 months of the Israeli/Palestinian war than there was in the first year of the syrian civil war. the reason my palestinian casualties seem high is I made an estimate to include palestinians killed outside of war, my estimate might actually be quite low. I was just playing it safe. I wouldn't be surprised if the overall Palestinian death toll given the sheer length and nature of the conflict is as high as 1 million. 

Edited by Six of Ten