United States Declaration of Neutrality

Guest Ronald Reagen

Guest Ronald Reagen

- United States declaration of Neutrality and Non Aggression Treaty-

November 24th 1989

America has been struck with many espionage missions and her allies were struck hard from VE and Arrgh. The Federal Government, Ronald Reagan along with the Joint Chiefs of Staff have decided that America will no longer declare war on nations unless her allies are attacked, threatened or suspected of espionage. America will also be on the defensive and military operations will be conducted in order to protect it self. 

United States also plans to be a economical epicenter rather then focus just on military. It wishes for Alliances, nations to be off its back because of how much international pressure it is facing. Recruitment for ISAF has been hard lately, and money has been wasted on spies, military and defense. In order for america to reduce its military spending, it must know that it will not be invaded or attacked. This is a apology to the international community and it will never be broken.

United States will attempt to revive the funding for CIA and NSA to protect further homeland attacks. America will prevail against aggression and the people will defend against opponents of democracy and nationalists. United States will continue raids on inactive nations that are not in alliances for income. America has had 2 warning strikes and 2 warning points, so this is the reason why it will stop it's aggression and hopes that nations forgive it. The pursuit of happiness of the american people will resume hoping it will rebuild to be a power.

America's Isolationist Policy: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4902-isolationist-policy-of-the-united-states-1989

President%20of%20US%20Seal.jpg

Signed by Ronald Reagan, Federal Government, Congress and JCS. 

Edited by Ronald Reagen
  • Upvote 1

ReaganBerlinWall.jpg

General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Well, I have no strong feeling one way or the other ._. 

• Upvote 2
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Guest Ronald Reagen

ReaganBerlinWall.jpg

General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Well, I have no strong feeling one way or the other ._. 

wat?

You know you can't have Neutrality if you have allies, right?

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

in defense, yes

Uh, switzerland has no allies, but that doesn't mean that if someone attacks them, everyone else will wreck the attacker in a heart beat. What I'm getting at is that in defense, no.

420kekscope.jpg

Guest Ronald Reagen

Uh, switzerland has no allies, but that doesn't mean that if someone attacks them, everyone else will wreck the attacker in a heart beat. What I'm getting at is that in defense, no.

he's in our alliance, he's considered a ally so if someone attacks him it means they attack our alliance, which means gangbang, that's defense

he's in our alliance, he's considered a ally so if someone attacks him it means they attack our alliance, which means gangbang, that's defense

Ah, thought you meant other alliance allies

420kekscope.jpg

Russia does not recognize the current policy issued by America, as it's rhetoric in private meetings and discourse has been the same, bellicose and belligerent attitude that has wrought hardship on the American people and ISAF as a whole. If the American nation is truly repentant, then it would cease it's fear and war mongering to nations both publicly, and especially privately and seek to resolve differences in manners other than the threat of armed conflict, and the usage of the derogatory and misspelled word "boy". Until these steps are taken, and until the US can demonstrate it's ability to work in earnest to show itself to be a worthwhile partner in the global community, we will not recognize it as a legitimate nationstate.

Edited by Sindorin

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

Guest Ronald Reagen

Russia does not recognize the current policy issued by America, as it's rhetoric in private meetings and discourse has been the same, bellicose and belligerent attitude that has wrought hardship on the American people and ISAF as a whole. If the American nation is truly repentant, then it would cease it's fear and war mongering to nations both publicly, and especially privately and seek to resolve differences in manners other than the threat of armed conflict, and the usage of the derogatory and misspelled word "boy". Until these steps are taken, and until the US can demonstrate it's ability to work in earnest to show itself to be a worthwhile partner in the global community, we will not recognize it as a legitimate nationstate.

These steps are already taken, have I declared war on anyone these past few days?

"United States will continue raids on inactive nations that are not in alliances for income."

Is that still technically being neutral...? I'm confused... 

2XPxfRO.png

"United States will continue raids on inactive nations that are not in alliances for income."

Is that still technically being neutral...? I'm confused... 

Yeah I got confused by that too lol

• Upvote 1

Interesting... Doing the good ol American thing and putting it in small print to get others to disregard the contrary... 

2XPxfRO.png

Guest Ronald Reagen

Interesting... Doing the good ol American thing and putting it in small print to get others to disregard the contrary... 

yep, but sh about it

• Upvote 1

Guest Ronald Reagen

Updates:

America has been spending thousands on rebuilding, yestarday the income was -42k. Today it has reached -8k. Americans hopes that the new espionogers stop, because it's whole navy has been shattered today.

This sounds like desperation to get reprieve for rebuilding. Theres a new army in the works dont be fooled. Better yet there is a high probability that retribution is the main goal so when the time nears your lies will rear their ugly heads and your income will never return.