Birth of a Nestingland

Emperor Penguin Rikkar

"Brothers and Sisters:

Long have we waited for this grand day. Long have we huddled in the cold, dark night. Long have we been the prey, the weakling.

But no longer!

For the first time in our species history, we have united. For the first time in memory, we have joined together to build a new home.

In the name of Penguinkind, we have united to form an Empire, a new Nestingland that will stand as a bastion of the Superfowl for a thousand winters.

No more will we be the timid prey of the CommuSeals, to be hunted with impunity.

No more will we be the scattered nests, to be isolated in the death of snow.

No more will we see our chicks carted off by sub-fowl capitalists for prizooner camps.

Today, we raise our fins to a new standard!

Today, we stand together as one!

Today, The Nestingland of Krakke is born!"

• Upvote 6

duZjuvT.png?3

I'll get the killer whales on you, :)

The white-on-black uniform is shared by Penguinkind and their auxiliaries for a reason. Once we gain the secret of torpedoes, our undersea arm will seize much herringsraum.

Waddle.

Waddle-Waddle!

duZjuvT.png?3

"My Loyal Penguinaries:

Less than a week ago, our small nation was attacked by sub-fowl vermin. Less than a week ago, our Nestingland was under siege by an awesomely overpowering foe.

Thousands died in defense of the Nestingland. Our chicks cried out in terror as our cities crumbled in the face of tanks.

Then: Salvation. Our allies from afar sent us our much needed supplies in the hope of aiding us in our darkest hour.

With this beacon of hope in the black of despair, our proud nation rallied. Thousands marched in the name of the species, in order to push the cowardly foe out.

Now, after the destruction they had wrought upon our lands, they seek a cease-fire. They desire peace, mercy, SALVATION!

Shall we give that which they denied our eggs, our nests? Shall we hold back and let them rebuild, only to attack us once more?

Or shall we fall upon these foes with the strength of a million angry fins? Shall we relent, or will we pay every blow back tenfold?

Shall we show weakness, or shall we show the strength rewarded to the TRUE Over-fowl!

I say to you, SHALL WE FIGHT?

PENGUINS OF KRAKKE, FORWARD!"

Edited by Emperor Penguin Rikkar

duZjuvT.png?3

The Nestingland of Krakke has the full support of The Tsardom of Russia.

The Tsardom of Russia, in kind, has the full support of the Nestingland.

I knew it the penguin uprising has begun! All those stinken Penguin movies were lies.

Merely propaganda films used to subvert the Over-bird species, I assure you.

duZjuvT.png?3

"Gentlefowl:

We have triumphed. 

In the face of overwhelming odds, with our backs to the wall, we have pushed the aggressive Sub-fowl menace back to the pit that spawned them. 

We have ransacked their lands. We are victors, the first in our history.

But we must be on guard. Even now, in our greatest hour, those that despise the Penguin are lurking in the shadows, waiting for their chance to strike.

We have been caught unprepared before, we must not let that happen again. Even as we rebuild our homes, we must keep a watchful eye against those that might support the CommuSeals, the Sub-fowl, or worse.

It is our duty, as Master Birds. It is our duty, as fathers of a Nestingland. 

It is our duty, as PENGUINS!"

duZjuvT.png?3

"Gentlefowl:

I have failed you. As leader of my flock, I warned about the malcontents that could threaten the Nestingland, and was ill-prepared for the truth.

Once again, we have been invaded. After rallying to our cause, our Allies have negotiated peace, and though it has been widely accepted, small pockets continue their unjust expansion into our homes.

To those of us still struggling against the foe, do not despair. Despair is for the weak; Despair is for the traitor who accepts death rather than screams in its face!

Ask yourselves: Will we go quietly, like some timid Ortolan?

Will we submit to this dark night?

And answer back, NO!

Defend your homes! Defend your neighbor, hold fast against those that seek to claim dominion over your superior species!

Defy them, make them realize that one Penguin is worth twenty Sub-fowl!

Deny the enemy at every turn, and when all seems lost, fight on knowing you fight for everything. Our. Species. Stands for!"

duZjuvT.png?3