Mr. Booty War Declarations

MRBOOTY

Mr. Booty has fought like 18 wars, and won them all

I just wanted to share my brilliant reasons with y'all :D

I'll paste them in order, so you don't have difficulties and fall

The first ones are ok, but then they get better

Please read the whole thing, for the most pleasure

01/17 05:06 pm - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Frigjoruus for the reason of "YOUR NATION IS BOOTYLESS AND WEAK".

01/17 05:12 pm - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Frankzland for the reason of "SOMETHINGS MISSING. YOU NEED MORE BOOTY!".

01/17 05:15 pm - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Kazhakistan for the reason of "booty spank time".

01/17 05:16 pm - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Yytuskia for the reason of "BUTTS".

01/18 02:58 am - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on last days for the reason of "YOUR BOOTY IS LOOKING A BIT SMALL THESE DAYS".

01/18 06:20 pm - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on kayina for the reason of "THIS WAR WILL BE BOOTYLICIOUS".

01/18 06:23 pm - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Alexterra for the reason of "IM AT A PAYPHONE". 

I was listening to music... ;) 

01/19 12:52 am - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Virginia for the reason of "DAT BOOTY DOE".

01/19 02:09 am - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Sburb for the reason of "INACTIVE BOOTIES ARE BEST BOOTIES".

01/20 01:17 am - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Plankton for the reason of "MRBOOTY NOW HAS MUNITIONS! LOOK OUT"

01/20 01:19 am - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Ctalnh for the reason of "DAT BOOTY BE INACTIVE".

01/21 09:46 pm - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Longstrip for the reason of "DOES THIS WORK?". 

I was worried his slots were filled

01/22 05:19 am - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Tellica for the reason of "CRIME? ATTACKING VE MEMBERS. PUNISHMENT? BOOTY SMACK!!!!".  

Haha sorry Tellica  ;) 

01/22 05:38 am - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on British Empire for the reason of "TO BE HONEST I PREFER UKIP".

It was run by David Cameron. We truced

01/23 09:39 pm - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Grand Klaipeda for the reason of "INACTIVE BOOTIES GET SMACKED.".

01/25 12:30 am - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Islamic Kurdish State for the reason of "KURDISTAN IS SECULAR".

Get your !@#$ geopolitical facts straight...  :angry: 

01/25 02:55 pm - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Autarka for the reason of "FRONTIER SORT ALLIANCE? MORE LIKE FAILING SUCK ALLIANCE!".  

Rekt. http://i.imgur.com/gfGIszP.gif

01/25 02:58 pm - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Makram for the reason of "THE SYNDICATE NEEDS SOME BOOTIES SMACKED. GOOD THING IM HERE". 

01/25 02:59 pm - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Pigeonland for the reason of "CA$H... AND BOOTY SMACKING".  

His reasons for war were all "CA$H", so I decided to play off that. He was not pleased.

01/25 03:03 pm - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on Aztec Empire for the reason of "ONLY ONE SOUTH-AMERICAN THEMED NATION CAN SURVIVE!". 

VIVA LA TIERRA DE LIBERTAD

01/25 10:44 pm - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on United Freedom for the reason of "LEAVE FSA PLEASE".

02/02 08:42 pm - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on mundi pacem for the reason of "MESSAGE THE BOOTYMASTER HIMSELF FOR PEACE!".

02/11 12:35 am - La Tierra De Libertad declared war on united emirates for the reason of "BOOTY SMACKIN' ONCE AGAIN!".

THATS ALL

HOW DO YOU TURN OFF HIGHLIGHTING

Edited by MRBOOTY
  • Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Whenever you're posting, there should be a little light switch in the upper lefthand corner of the tool box. Click on that, and you'll switch to the mode where you can just copy/paste things without it carrying along the formatting. Or you can highlight a certain section of your post and click the eraser that's also in the upper lefthand corner, which removes formatting.

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Whenever you're posting, there should be a little light switch in the upper lefthand corner of the tool box. Click on that, and you'll switch to the mode where you can just copy/paste things without it carrying along the formatting. Or you can highlight a certain section of your post and click the eraser that's also in the upper lefthand corner, which removes formatting.

Ok thank you

Enjoy the booty references foo's 

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Everyone should raid mundi pacem, he has millions and millions of dollars and resources worth in his freaking alliance bank.  ^_^

And I think he's still rich. Raiders are still getting millions. 

Z98SzIG.png