Global Market

Dr Rush

• Wiki Mod

Two questions.

1. Does the market normally jump around by ~100 PPU on products in a day?

2. Are people always this idiotic when posting offers for selling/buying?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Yes and yes.

I hope that helped. :P

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

• Wiki Mod

Yes and yes.

I hope that helped. :P

Yes very. Tells me everything I need to know about the games market.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

The best you can do? Pay no mind to the undercutters and put up offers at the price you're comfortable with. Unless you need the stuff/cash really badly, you can live with offers not being accepted for two or three days.

I put up my steel at $1500PPU 3 days ago, when the lowest selling price is around $1200ish, just this morning I managed to sell like 500 out of nowhere. Sure, undercutters will get their money faster, but I get more profit for each tons of steel.

UedhRvY.png

The best you can do? Pay no mind to the undercutters and put up offers at the price you're comfortable with. Unless you need the stuff/cash really badly, you can live with offers not being accepted for two or three days.

I put up my steel at $1500PPU 3 days ago, when the lowest selling price is around $1200ish, just this morning I managed to sell like 500 out of nowhere. Sure, undercutters will get their money faster, but I get more profit for each tons of steel.

When you're a big producer that really does work well.

But when I'm adding on to cities I need to sell baby sell

But this is very good advice in general in the game

The markets can be crazy but usually the prices remain close to the same

• Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

You should also try to use your alliance market, and get others to use it as well. The alliance market can be used to make it easier to trade for materials you want at a lower ppu, so while the alliance market might not necessarily give you big profits, it can help your fellow alliance members as well...at least that's how my alliance uses it. xD

Edited by Markides

Z98SzIG.png