A Official BoC Apologize

Lord Frostsword

Never said it was.  I said I hope it isn't the official policy of GPA.  

Your alliance leader tried to shaft me out of three mil.

Is that official WWF policy, you cheaky little !@#$?

EDIT:

ElPinchazo:  At least he got his rocks off.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Ok, I think I may have to request that admin close this thread since everyone and their mother is going off topic at this point.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Ok, I think I may have to request that admin close this thread since everyone and their mother is going off topic at this point.

Please allow ElPinchazo a respectable amount of time to pay homage to my joke.  Thanks.

<3 Ashland

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Back on track, this is ridiculous. &#33;@#&#036; forced apologies for something as petty as this, E whatever your acronym is, stop puffing your chest out artificially, and the guy in this thread spouting shit about rules in all world's, every alliance makes their own rules, you can't just say an action is bad regardless, that's not how this stuff works. Jeez.

Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png

Back on track, this is ridiculous. !@#$ forced apologies for something as petty as this, E whatever your acronym is, stop puffing your chest out artificially, and the guy in this thread spouting !@#$ about rules in all world's, every alliance makes their own rules, you can't just say an action is bad regardless, that's not how this stuff works. Jeez.

As far as I can tell ESA didn't force them to apologize publicly, either party can feel free to confirm that or contradict me though. If you contradict me I will force you to apologize though. Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

As far as I can tell ESA didn't force them to apologize publicly, either party can feel free to confirm that or contradict me though. If you contradict me I will force you to apologize though.

Shelly acting like he has the power to make someone apologize... i lol'd.

As far as I can tell ESA didn't force them to apologize publicly, either party can feel free to confirm that or contradict me though. If you contradict me I will force you to apologize though.

Oh cmon Shelly read the OP! There's even a quoted paragraph from the individual who sent the message! SO forced.

Edit: and even a cookie cutter reply from the forcers

Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png

:rolleyes: Yeah and maybe moneys flew out my butt and typed this apology

Oh cmon Shelly read the OP! There's even a quoted paragraph from the individual who sent the message! SO forced.

Edit: and even a cookie cutter reply from the forcers

Whether he was forced by ESA or by BoC are two different things. Simply saying "he apologized, he must have been forced!" Is meh.

Can I get some of that money Pinchy?

uHQTKq6.png

Just a tid bit here. 

Did you guys not read my post?

In discussions with LF, he brought up the public apology idea which ESA agreed to. Nothing was forced down anyones throats, both parties agreed. Simple as that. . . 

Since then, LF and I have talked on IRC as well as Ingame message system, we are cool with each other. So, if you guys want to move on - we can too? 

yeah?

zW2pe7UscHiq4.gif

edit: misspelled "too"

Edited by The Speaker

Suck it !@#$.

I'm not saying boc forced their guy to apologize, I am only saying ESA forced boc to publically apologize. And I stand by that, regardless of if the speaker wants to lie about it or not. Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png

I'm not saying boc forced their guy to apologize, I am only saying ESA forced boc to publically apologize. And I stand by that, regardless of if the speaker wants to lie about it or not.

You're such a whore you know that? But you're my whore, and I love you.

uHQTKq6.png

I'm not saying boc forced their guy to apologize, I am only saying ESA forced boc to publically apologize. And I stand by that, regardless of if the speaker wants to lie about it or not.

Do you have any proof to back up your claim?

lol this guy is great