The Gimme Monies Campaign

saeton

Our world is in peril.

Saeton, the Bear King, can no longer stand the terrible destruction plaguing our Orbis. He offers five magic prizes to five special young people.

Or, y'know. Multiple prizes, various ages of special people. Stuff. 

Bear King Saeton needs YOUR help. 

The first ever of its kind in this world, Icebergia is proud to announce the Gimme Monies Campaign. This is your opportunity to invest in a growing nation.

The following donations will receive the following rewards (each level grants the party every prize from the previous levels as well):

<$499,999 - thanks and stuff. 

AWESOME LEVELS

$500,000 - A random drawing I will do using my tablet.

$1,000,000 - A drawing of your choice that I will do using my tablet.

$4,000,000 - A new city named after any specie of bear of your choosing from this list that hasn't already been used.

MEGA LEVELS

$10,000,000 - I will mail you a postcard (ooc: providing you actually trust someone on the interwebs with your address).

$20,000,000 - The next time I go hunting, my target will be killed for the dual honor of your name, as well as satiating the Blood God.

Let the crowd funding begin! 

• Upvote 2

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

bad bear

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

What are some examples of random drawings?

QrEnFjV.png

this i drew because people in my house like to raid the fridge and nab leftovers that aren't theirs. 

yVHTSLQ.png

Pfft. I don't care. That's old. I've posted it before in other places. 

You think I'd just draw one randomly for you? PFFT. 

yVHTSLQ.png

It was new to me.

I'll give you 500k.  I want half the drawing now and half after.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Your drawings suck and are clearly stolen.  What about now?  That one always works on foreigners.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what if we pay you with souls?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

See, that's actually good.

Saeton, this is art people might pay money for.  Take notes.

aUel2fG.png

Your drawings suck and are clearly stolen.  What about now?  That one always works on foreigners.

But... I'm not a foreigner... O.o

what if we pay you with souls?

Souls don't pay the rent, bub.

Caldo has no money to offer, but we salute such a gracious move from the bear-people with our own artwork.

tKj0Ujn.png

...this isn't a Christian manga. ;)

See, that's actually good.

Saeton, this is art people might pay money for.  Take notes.

You shut your promiscuous mouth.

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

what if i pay you with ashlands money?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I'm seriously tempted to save up $4,000,000, just so I can have you name one of your cities after the dwarf giant panda.

"A dwarf giant panda? Soooo, basically it's a regular sized panda?"

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1