FSA Byron White

Byron White

Ya know,its good for me that i dont drink or smoke poison,because after all its just a game.Everyone has there differences but some agree.The truth is you take your bitter with your sweet.Alot f you guys dont ever hear from me,..But I can hear you talking.I represent whats right here on this game and thats all there is to it.If I had to make any apologies on this game to an alliance it would be two of the top ones because those are the guys who deserve the true apology from me (hey try doing 3years in a hell whole)smh sorry about that. well any ways all is well and I hope all is well with you.Im glad I can make the game exciting for you guys.I no everyone loves Byron White. Hey thats the way the ball bounces. And to you cheerleaders/snitches to bad thats how you make your living.Feel free to support this message with feedback and for those who really no who I am thanks for your support. FSA General/founder

Edited by Byron White
  • Upvote 1

Ya know,its good for me that i dont drink or smoke poison,because after all its just a game.Everyone has there differences but some agree.The truth is you take your bitter with your sweet.Alot f you guys dont ever hear from me,..But I can hear you talking.I represent whats right here on this game and thats all there is to it.If I had to make any apologies on this game to an alliance it would be two of the top ones because those are the guys who deserve the true apology from me (hey try doing 3years in a hell whole)smh sorry about that. well any ways all is well and I hope all is well with you.Im glad I can make the game exciting for you guys.I no everyone loves Byron White. Hey thats the way the ball bounces. And to you cheerleaders/snitches to bad thats how you make your living.Feel free to support this message with feedback and for those who really no who I am thanks for your support. FSA General/founder

every1 hates u becus thats where te ball bouncs

i m offer to train u cus u hav a chance. pleas accept my nice offer

I steal dunt get it. I dunt no wats up wth this

Edit: Grammer

Edited by Aphelion

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

every1 hates u becus thats where te ball bouncs

i m offer to train u cus u hav a chance. pleas accept my nice offer

You never offered to train me.  What the !@#$, Pub?

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

To Bryon White:

It is all bcos one of your former members realise your leader have covered up lot of things himself.....especially why didn't they know the resources taking thing except when they were told and found it....what is your leader on when he leave and return several times?

Actually, we all know it "just" a game, but we see what they are all on about.

To pub:

what kind of training is all about?

Should I have get a fish b4 i fish one from my Aquafarm?

Edited by Arthur James

Ya know,its good for me that i dont drink or smoke poison,because after all its just a game.Everyone has there differences but some agree.The truth is you take your bitter with your sweet.Alot f you guys dont ever hear from me,..But I can hear you talking.I represent whats right here on this game and thats all there is to it.If I had to make any apologies on this game to an alliance it would be two of the top ones because those are the guys who deserve t....

Umm, what on earth are you trying to say?

And to you cheerleaders/snitches to bad thats how you make your living.

Middleschool!! Yay!! :sheepy:

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I was certain you would have been destroyed by now . But what really catches my eye is how you maintained your alliance to a 130 membership and still get away with thieving from your alliance bank. Since most of your members are brand new to the game i honestly believe that your members do see that your doing this but they think nothing of it and just go about there day thinking its ok. This problem will be solved soon.

• Upvote 1