Poland Can Into Space

Stanislaw Sikorski

Polska has space program. Head of State Stanisław Sikorski ends his alliance with VoC during its time of war, whether he should've stayed until the end to avoid such a dishonourable act is a debated topic for his people. Either way, he leaves his position and shuts down the government like he would've done if he stayed until the end of the war so the fate of Polska would've been inevitable either way. A farewell is given to VoC along with all the resources owned at the time.

IV Rzeczpospolita Polska is left to be raided by all other nations and alliances. Sikorski sold as much infrastructure and land as he could and left the money to the remaining citizens of Polska before leaving with as much of the population as possible. Sikorski now keeps to himself in his office with a select few people, hardly showing himself in public or on media. For future citizens of Polska on Orbis, they will most likely forget Sikorski's past efforts and name, just as he will forget about them. The future is somewhere else for Sikorski.

What will become of Sikorski's future? His influence on Orbis gone, all we know is that we won't be seeing him again.

(I'll still be here for a while to read any interesting replies people have. OK now the real reason I'm leaving is because I now have CIV 5 and I just don't have the time to be active and fighting effectively in wars. There's nothing wrong with this game, it's a good concept and I enjoyed my time here. Most of you probably don't know me but I used to be more active here and I was the MoFA for VoC. Goodbye Orbis. Good luck to you all.)

Poland_can_into_space.png

Edited by Stanislaw Sikorski

105px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Polish_Crown.s

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!

T.T

well miss you

also, since you wont be using it, can i have your moneys? :3

Need to boost your income?

New country without enough funds to really get started?

Come and buy or sell stock with us!

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3840-general-stock-market/

cmon guys, this guy deserves a solid goodbye

• Upvote 1

Need to boost your income?

New country without enough funds to really get started?

Come and buy or sell stock with us!

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3840-general-stock-market/

5qMUOpX.png

Cya mate!

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I cried

liek if u crie evrytim

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

wake-up-poland.jpg

• Upvote 1

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~