I Just Purchased Munitions..... wut

Georgi Stomana

I just got 76 munitions in exchange for 100,000 dollars, yet I did not buy it, I just got this message:

g8IVhjA.png

I'm not sure why this happened, as I didn't buy any munitions, nor did I want any.... This trade isn't even listed in my recent trade activity

Edited by Georgi Stomana

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

Yes it was, I had nearly 700,000 now I have 584,000

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Why don't you just talk to the nation you bought it from if you're gaving buter's remorse? He's in your alliance.

Why don't you just talk to the nation you bought it from if you're gaving buter's remorse? He's in your alliance.

Yeah i think this could be a solution

oNAK6.png

I sent him a message, but either way it's worth letting the dev/admin look at this if it's an error/bug and could happen to others, so it can be fixed.

nvm...

Edited by Georgi Stomana

I wonder if you did post an offer to buy munitions previously? Maybe he just accepted your bid to buy?

For anyone expiriencing similar problems, this is probably what happened. Either you put a "buy" offer up or you may have sent a personal trade a while back.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Yeah, unless this starts happening regularly I'm going to chalk it up as an old trade you had.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Hi,

My local time is 0737am Dec 10 and server time is December 9 10:37 pm

So what time was it in my real life time at 634am server time? +8 hours? Or around 1434 my local time?

Anyway, yesterday afternoon I was not accepting any buy orders nor was I logged in to the game.

The trade with George according to the timestamp above is my most recent. The trade is listed in "My trade offers" - but it's at #14 in that list, way below the according to my inbox, second last trade which is at the top of the list...

Yeah, unless this starts happening regularly I'm going to chalk it up as an old trade you had.

I have never wanted to buy 76 munitions. I never made this order. This is a bug.

• Administrators

It's saying you GOT 100k. Did you notice a reduction in munitions?N

No, the screenshot is of the message that Georgi Stomana sent out, not that he received.

I have never wanted to buy 76 munitions. I never made this order. This is a bug.

Perhaps you made an offer for 100 munitions, and someone bought 24 previously.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Don't worry, I worked out something with the nation in question, sorry for the bother guys.