Just how expensive do we think food will get

Sweeeeet Ronny D

With the other 3/5ths of the major players in the game jumping into the fight, lets take a stab at just how high food prices may get?

Currently the price is around 300ppu, most likely in the next few days world wide radiation is going to jump back up to 100% world wide and will most likely stay there for atleast the next few weeks.

So what are we thinking?  350ppu? 400? 500? 

Chime in below!

• Haha 1

I predict that food will get extremely cheap going forward as Village will give Alex access to the important buttons. Alex will 'accidentally' spawn billions of food into the game and cause the price to crash.

Well total food is down to an almost 1-year low and will likely continue to drop. I'll place my bets (not literally) on it reaching at least 400 in the next month or so.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

depending on how long this global war lasts and if one of the whales gets blockaded then i'm sure it'll be somewhere around 300-327

Pet me, do it, i know you want to UWU